Old December 24th 09, 12:21 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default 'Twas The Night Before Christmas (rgpc Style)

I was going to write:

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house not a
creature was stirring except Sam Sloan the Louse.
Marcus Roberts was hung in his Straight jacket with care in hopes
that.....

But I have decided to be nice so I was going to write the 12 Days of
Christmas (rgpc Style)

The Twelve Days of Christmas (rpgc Style)

On the First Day of Christmas my True Love gave to me
A Cuckoo singing in the Kookaberry Tree

On the Second Day of Christmas, my True Love gave to me
Two Sam Sloans bragging
and A Cuckoo singing in the Kookaberry Tree

On the Third Day of Christmas my True Love game to me
Three Marcus Roberts posing
Two Sam Sloans bragging
and A Cuckoo singing in the Kookaberry Tree

On the Fourth Day of Christmas my True Love game to me ---

..... But I decided to be nice and simply wish Each and Everyone one of
you a MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Like Taylor Kingston, this Bobcat off to prowl new vistas so will be
MIA for a while but know I'll be prowling through these woods again.
Do TRY to keep Sam Sloan out of trouble, but I doubt anyone can do
that, as Sloan is the ONLY person who can find trouble where none
exists Sigh!!!

If I don't catch you all before then have a Happy New Year!!!

-- Bobcat