Old December 24th 09, 07:39 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Roberts joins United States Chess Federation

I am a USCF member. I want to get expelled from posting on the USCF
forums and sue in Federal Court.

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador (or fomer Ambassador) of St Kitts and Nevis

2009-12-24

Here is your USCF ID, expiration date and PIN.

Until your membership card arrives, you can print out a copy of this e-
mail
and use it as proof of membership when registering for tournaments.

Member Name: AMBASSADOR MARCUS ROBERTS
Member ID: 14329881
Expiration Date: 2010-12-31
Old December 24th 09, 08:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

NONE wrote:
I am a USCF member. I want to get expelled from posting on the USCF
forums and sue in Federal Court.

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador (or fomer Ambassador) of St Kitts and Nevis

2009-12-24

Here is your USCF ID, expiration date and PIN.

Until your membership card arrives, you can print out a copy of this e-
mail
and use it as proof of membership when registering for tournaments.

Member Name: AMBASSADOR MARCUS ROBERTS
Member ID: 14329881
Expiration Date: 2010-12-31

I have a feeling the USCF is ready with a nice warm diplomatic reception
for the Ambassador. Stay tuned.
Old December 24th 09, 08:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Dec 24, 1:01*pm, MrVidmar wrote:
NONE wrote:
I am a USCF member. I want to get expelled from posting on the USCF
forums and sue in Federal Court.

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador (or fomer Ambassador) of St Kitts and Nevis

2009-12-24

Here is your USCF ID, expiration date and PIN.

Until your membership card arrives, you can print out a copy of this e-
mail
and use it as proof of membership when registering for tournaments.

Member Name: * * AMBASSADOR MARCUS ROBERTS
Member ID: * * * 14329881
Expiration Date: 2010-12-31

I have a feeling the USCF is ready with a nice warm diplomatic reception
for the Ambassador. *Stay tuned.

He still can't make up his mind if he is an AMBASSADOR or NOT.
Old December 24th 09, 09:19 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

NONE wrote:
I am a USCF member. I want to get expelled from posting on the USCF
forums and sue in Federal Court.
Marcus Roberts
Ambassador (or fomer Ambassador) of St Kitts and Nevis
2009-12-24
Here is your USCF ID, expiration date and PIN.
Until your membership card arrives, you can print out a copy of this e-
mail
and use it as proof of membership when registering for tournaments.
Member Name: AMBASSADOR MARCUS ROBERTS
Member ID: 14329881
Expiration Date: 2010-12-31

I have a feeling the USCF is ready with a nice warm diplomatic reception
for the Ambassador. Stay tuned.

He still can't make up his mind if he is an AMBASSADOR or NOT.

Seriously, I think Marcus is going to discover that the USCF's tolerance
level for frivolous law suits is at an all time low. I understand there
are folks there looking for any criminal behavior on Marcus' part.
Marcus is already known the the Secret Service, FBI and Homeland
Security folks. They're coming to take him away ha, ha. To the funny
farm where life is beautiful all day long. They'll be coming to take YOU
away Marcus.

Note to Marcus: people with your illness don't do well in confinement.
Better refocus your delusional paranoia someplace else.
Old December 24th 09, 09:40 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

NONE wrote:
[...]

A quick note to Marcus before I leave:

I am a USCF member. I want to get expelled from posting on the USCF
forums and sue in Federal Court.

GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS. GOOD NEWS:Congratulations on becoming a member;
BAD NEWS: Sorry I doubt you will "expelled" from the USCF. You can
however have your membership revoked, but that is very, very rare --
even Sam Sloan, who has sued the USCF TWICE (to my knowledge) can't
seem to get his membership revoked, though his latest stunt might earn
him a place in a small and dubious club populated by Fischer, Susan
Polgar and her husband Paul. Maybe you can sue the USCF for NOT
revoking your membership (hehehehe).

You all have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR. I'm out of
here.

Bobcat

Old December 24th 09, 11:25 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Marcus
You willfully joined with a new membership account even that you
already have been a member in the past. The USCF can suspend your
account without it being about posting in the USCF Forums. Reason, you
have two accounts and can play to win a Unknown Rating Prize, or a
prize you could not have been allowed to win because of your rating.
Now, they can ban you for life.

Old January 5th 10, 01:16 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Dec 24 2009, 2:39*pm, NONE wrote:
I am a USCF member. I want to get expelled from posting on the USCF
forums and sue in Federal Court.

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador (or fomer Ambassador) of St Kitts and Nevis

2009-12-24

Here is your USCF ID, expiration date and PIN.

Until your membership card arrives, you can print out a copy of this e-
mail
and use it as proof of membership when registering for tournaments.

Member Name: * * AMBASSADOR MARCUS ROBERTS
Member ID: * * * 14329881
Expiration Date: 2010-12-31

Marcus Roberts, has anyone told you what a classy guy you are? I
mean, has anyone told you LATELY?

David Ames