Old December 24th 09, 07:46 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Roberts high speed internet access

I have high speed internet access on 1/6/2010. Round 2 of chesswar
begins soon.
The game of chess will be destoryed, unless you folks want a peace
conference.
If you want to invite Susan Polgar, I can find meeting space in
Washington, D.C.
in the State Department or my embassy if I beg President Obamma.

Otherwise, no more scholastic chess until you Americans apoloigze for
your attack
on my nation.

In the name of .....

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis
Old December 24th 09, 08:03 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

NONE wrote:
I have high speed internet access on 1/6/2010. Round 2 of chesswar
begins soon.
The game of chess will be destoryed, unless you folks want a peace
conference.
If you want to invite Susan Polgar, I can find meeting space in
Washington, D.C.
in the State Department or my embassy if I beg President Obamma.

Otherwise, no more scholastic chess until you Americans apoloigze for
your attack
on my nation.

In the name of .....

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis

Ambassador Roberts, Excellency,

Are you now a supporter of Susan Polgar?
Old December 24th 09, 09:06 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Dec 24, 12:46*pm, NONE wrote:
I have high speed internet access on 1/6/2010. Round 2 of chesswar
begins soon.
The game of chess will be destoryed, unless you folks want a peace
conference.
If you want to invite Susan Polgar, I can find meeting space in
Washington, D.C.
in the State Department or my embassy if I beg President Obamma.

Otherwise, no more scholastic chess until you Americans apoloigze for
your attack
on my nation.

In the name of .....

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis

Does the REAL AMBASSADOR of St. Kitts and Nevis, Izben C. Williams
M.D. know you have usurped his title and position, let alone taken
over the Embassy??? And pray tell if you have an Embassy and you are
an Ambassador of St. Kitts and Nevis, you have no right of access to
the State Department or any FEDERAL BUILDING -- You can't have it both
ways.

Could you be just a tad bit more specific about the U.S. "attack" on
your nation?? A couple hundred words at least.

BTW: Are you once again the Ambassador of St. Kitts and Nevis or the
FORMER Ambassador of St. Kitts and Nevis??
Old December 25th 09, 09:11 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Marcus, why not just get a firearm and visit Sam Sloan.