Old December 27th 09, 12:15 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Sam Sloan is a COWARD

Since Sam Sloan says that the ending of Chess Life is going to happen
soon because the USCF does not have the money to produce the
magazine.
Would that drive out more adult members without the magazine?

"More than that, it is imminent that we will have to stop the
publication of Chess Life magazine. –Sam Sloan"

Oh Sloan, I changed my signature in Chess Discussion with your quote.

Posted the above on December 25, even that Sam Sloan only wanted to
talk about Ms Teen USA, as you can see Sam Sloan was thinking from his
crotch again. Anyway, when Sam Sloan will think with his brain, let us
hope why he believes that Chess Life will come to an end. As he did
use that quote in court papers, so he better have an answer that is
rational if a Judge is going to take his argument serious. Sam, give a
rational answer why Chess Life is going to end. If not, than your
court paper is worthless.