Old January 7th 10, 04:15 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default peace offer

I have offered peace with Kirsan Illyumzhinov, President of FIDE and
the Russian Republic of Kalmakyia.

The USCF has apparently rejected my peace offer.

A letter to the UN Secretary General has been sent. I want to keep it
low profile, as I don't want to upset NATO or Russian Forces during
peace negotiations.

I'll go to Siberia with United Nations help. I won't be arrested. I
will ally with Kirsan against the USCF.

The larger picture is that the entire UN is upset, and the USCF
response seems to be childish.

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis
Old January 7th 10, 11:58 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

"NONE" wrote in message
I have offered peace with Kirsan Illyumzhinov, President of FIDE and
the Russian Republic of Kalmakyia.

The USCF has apparently rejected my peace offer.

A letter to the UN Secretary General has been sent. I want to keep it
low profile, as I don't want to upset NATO or Russian Forces during
peace negotiations.

I'll go to Siberia with United Nations help. I won't be arrested. I
will ally with Kirsan against the USCF.

The larger picture is that the entire UN is upset, and the USCF
response seems to be childish.

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis

I'm surprised you are still walking around, considering what you have filed
in Court I was sure they would take you to the funny farm by now.

Old January 7th 10, 12:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Teddybear wrote:
"NONE" wrote in message
I have offered peace with Kirsan Illyumzhinov, President of FIDE and
the Russian Republic of Kalmakyia.

The USCF has apparently rejected my peace offer.

A letter to the UN Secretary General has been sent. I want to keep it
low profile, as I don't want to upset NATO or Russian Forces during
peace negotiations.

I'll go to Siberia with United Nations help. I won't be arrested. I
will ally with Kirsan against the USCF.

The larger picture is that the entire UN is upset, and the USCF
response seems to be childish.

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis

I'm surprised you are still walking around, considering what you have filed
in Court I was sure they would take you to the funny farm by now.

Where life is beautiful all the time....................
Old January 7th 10, 03:06 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Jan 6, 11:15*pm, NONE wrote:
I have offered peace with Kirsan Illyumzhinov, President of FIDE and
the Russian Republic of Kalmakyia.

The USCF has apparently rejected my peace offer.

A letter to the UN Secretary General has been sent. I want to keep it
low profile, as I don't want to upset NATO or Russian Forces during
peace negotiations.

I'll go to Siberia with United Nations help. I won't be arrested. I
will ally with Kirsan against the USCF.

The larger picture is that the entire UN is upset, and the USCF
response seems to be childish.

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis

You would really keep it low-profile if you didn't mention it. Mum's
the word.

David Ames

Old January 7th 10, 03:44 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Jan 7, 7:29*am, MrVidmar wrote:

Where life is beautiful all the time....................- Hide quoted text -

Remember when you ran away
And I got on my knees
And begged you not to leave
Because I'd go berserk?
Well. . .

You left me anyhow
And then the days got worse and worse
And now you see I've gone
Completely out of my mind
And. . .

They're coming to take me away, HA HA
They're coming to take me away, HO HO HEE HEE HA HA
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see
Those nice, young men
In their clean, white coats
And they're coming to take me away, Ha-haaa!

You thought it was a joke
And so you laughed
You laughed when I had said
That losing you would make me flip my lid
Right. . .

You know you laughed, I heard you laugh
You laughed, you laughed and laughed
And then you left
But now you know I'm utterly mad!
And. . .

They're coming to take me away, HA HA
They're coming to take me away, HO HO HEE HEE HA HA
To the happy home
With trees and flowers and chirping birds
And basket weavers who sit and smile
And twiddle their thumbs and toes
And they're coming to take me away, Ha-haaa!

I cooked your food
I cleaned your house
And this is how you pay me back
For all my kind, unselfish loving deeds?!!
Hah. . .

Well you just wait
They'll find you yet
And when they do they'll
Put you in the ASPCA, you mangy mutt!

Old January 7th 10, 07:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Jan 6, 9:15*pm, NONE wrote:
I have offered peace with Kirsan Illyumzhinov, President of FIDE and
the Russian Republic of Kalmakyia.

The USCF has apparently rejected my peace offer.

A letter to the UN Secretary General has been sent. I want to keep it
low profile, as I don't want to upset NATO or Russian Forces during
peace negotiations.

I'll go to Siberia with United Nations help. I won't be arrested. I
will ally with Kirsan against the USCF.

The larger picture is that the entire UN is upset, and the USCF
response seems to be childish.

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis

You're back?!? Oh Well... I'm sorry your post leaves me a bit
confused:

I'll go to Siberia with United Nations help. I won't be arrested. I
will ally with Kirsan against the USCF.

The larger picture is that the entire UN is upset, and the USCF
response seems to be childish.

In paragraph 1 you say you'll go to Siberia with the HELP of the UN.
In Paragraph 2 you say the entire UN is upset.

Is the UN upset with you or the US? Is there ANY chance you'll STAY in
Siberia?? I understand you'll receive a WARM welcome. Indeed I'm sure
someone with your background will have many opportunities in Siberia.
We don't want you here but they'll welcome you with open arms. Then
you can become a REAL Ambassador of St. Kitts and Nevis but to
Siberia, not the US given that post is already held by Izben C.
Williams M.D. As an added bonus you'll no longer have to fear being
ARRESTED and maybe even COMMITTED to a funny farm in the United
States. PLEASE tell us you'll STAY in Sibeia!!
Old January 8th 10, 05:30 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
sd sd is offline

On Jan 7, 1:01*pm, Bobcat wrote:

Williams M.D. As an added bonus you'll no longer have to fear being
ARRESTED and maybe even COMMITTED to a funny farm in the United
States. PLEASE tell us you'll STAY in Sibeia!!

Smart squirrels know which nuts to stay away from.

Old January 8th 10, 06:45 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Jan 7, 4:58*am, "Teddybear" wrote:
"NONE" wrote in message

I have offered peace with Kirsan Illyumzhinov, President of FIDE and
the Russian Republic of Kalmakyia.

The USCF has apparently rejected my peace offer.

A letter to the UN Secretary General has been sent. I want to keep it
low profile, as I don't want to upset NATO or Russian Forces during
peace negotiations.

I'll go to Siberia with United Nations help. I won't be arrested. I
will ally with Kirsan against the USCF.

The larger picture is that the entire UN is upset, and the USCF
response seems to be childish.

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis

I'm surprised you are still walking around, considering what you have filed
in Court I was sure they would take you to the funny farm by now.- Hide quoted text -

I am contacting your law office and the FBI. I intend to let the
goverment know you
are dangerous.

Marcus Roberts