Old January 14th 10, 02:37 AM posted to misc.legal,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.usa,alt.accounting

Default Trapped in One's Own Bankruptcy Petition

Trapped in One's Own Bankruptcy Petition

I have a lady friend in San Francisco, who has become wealthy through
real estate investments. She owns three buildings. Two are apartment
houses from which she collects rents. The other is her private mansion
at 2550 Webster Street where she lives. The mansion is on my website
at
http://www.anusha.com/bourn.htm

The City of San Francisco brought proceedings to Earthquake Retrofit
the mansion. It does not need earthquake retrofitting because it is
built on solid rock at the pinnacle of Pacific Heights far from any
fault zone. It was built in 1896 and easily survived the San Francisco
earthquakes of 1906 and 1989.

She finally complied but the City of San Francisco sued her for $500
per day for each day she delayed the Earthquake Retrofitting. The City
of San Francisco finally obtained a default judgment in the amount of
$600,000 although by then the Earthquake Retrofitting had been
completed.

Because of this huge default judgment, my lady friend was unable to
refinance her buildings. This plus the current credit crunch caused
her to become delinquent in her mortgage payments. Therefore, because
the mortgage holders were about to foreclose, in July 2009 she filed
for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy to give her time to refinance.

In October 2008, the default judgment in favor of the City of San
Francisco was set aside for failure to serve process. However, the
city refused to remove the lien it had placed on her properties.
Finally, in late July 2009, after she filed for bankruptcy protection
the city was forced to remove the lien from her properties. Because of
this she was now able to raise the funds from lenders to refinance the
properties.

However, before she could do that, the federal bankruptcy judge
corruptly appointed a trustee. The trustee gets his fees of $425 per
hour plus a commission of 6% on any of her properties he sells. Her
three buildings combined have a currently appraised value of $12.5
million. Her debt on these buildings is less than $3 million. Thus,
her equity in these buildings is $9 million.

The trustee wants that money for himself. Therefore, he is refusing to
allow her to refinance. He is proceeding with the sale of all of her
properties to his friends at prices far below the market value of the
buildings. He is selling them so low that she will get nothing and
will become a shopping cart lady when this is over.

Therefore, she and I have filed repeated motions to dismiss the
bankruptcy proceeding. Bankruptcy is supposed to provide protection.
If she does not want to be protected, what right does a judge have to
refuse to let her go free and fend for herself in the cruel world?

So, she is being held prisoner while all her property is being sold at
prices far below the market value.

I am filing a Notice of Appeal in this case, but I did not tell
anybody until it was filed. I wanted to surprise them. They will be
surprised because they are alleging that I am a pseudonym, a fake, non-
existent person.

I have found a very interesting case that states in effect that
federal bankruptcy courts are unconstitutional.

Northern Pipeline Co. v. Marathon Pipe Line Co., 458 U.S. 50 (1982)

I am appealing to the District Court, not to the Bankruptcy Panel,
which is unusual and I think will throw them off.

What do you think about this?

Old January 14th 10, 03:04 AM posted to misc.legal,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.usa,alt.accounting

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 18:37:53 -0800 (PST), samsloan wrote:

Trapped in One's Own Bankruptcy Petition

I have a lady friend in San Francisco, who has become wealthy through
real estate investments. She owns three buildings. Two are apartment
houses from which she collects rents. The other is her private mansion
at 2550 Webster Street where she lives. The mansion is on my website
at
http://www.anusha.com/bourn.htm

What a fruitcake liar you are. The house is worth no where close to a
million dollars. I doubt if the other properties are worth half of what you
claim.

The city of san francisco retrofit program includes any and all homes
within the city limits. There are embassies who also had to comply. Do you
honestly think a rock bed is gonna protect a house from a large enough
earthquake? I don't think so.

You're ****ed because you're about to lose your little shack. A fruitcake
shacking up with a fruitcake.
Old January 14th 10, 04:05 AM posted to misc.legal,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.usa,alt.accounting

richard wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 18:37:53 -0800 (PST), samsloan wrote:

Trapped in One's Own Bankruptcy Petition

I have a lady friend in San Francisco, who has become wealthy through
real estate investments. She owns three buildings. Two are apartment
houses from which she collects rents. The other is her private mansion
at 2550 Webster Street where she lives. The mansion is on my website
at
http://www.anusha.com/bourn.htm

What a fruitcake liar you are. The house is worth no where close to a
million dollars. I doubt if the other properties are worth half of what you
claim.

You've obviously never lived in the Bay Area, and have no clue as to the
property values in that region.

A million dollars for a house in San Francisco is CHEAP. If you're
lucky you might find a shack in the south side ghetto for half a
million, but anything north of Market is always going to be well over a
million, with prices increasing dramatically with altitude and view of
the Golden Gate Bridge.

Old January 14th 10, 11:08 AM posted to misc.legal,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.usa,alt.accounting

The case which the Sloon claims "declared bankruptcy courts
unconstitutional" dates from 1982. Is he really arguing that they have
continued to operate in violation of the constitution for 28 years?
Sounds like he's sampled too many of the toxic chemicals for which San
Francisco is famous. What a putz.
Old January 14th 10, 01:03 PM posted to misc.legal,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.usa,alt.accounting

samsloan wrote:
..
What do you think about this?

To protect her property/fortune - she needs to hire a top lawyer - why
hasn't she done this ? ...

m.

Old January 14th 10, 01:30 PM posted to misc.legal,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.usa,alt.accounting

On Jan 14, 8:03*am, micky wrote:
samsloan wrote:

.

What do you think about this?

To protect her property/fortune - she needs to hire a top lawyer - why
hasn't she done this ? ...

m.

She has a top lawyer in the field. However, it is a myth that having a
top lawyer will protect you. If the other side is in league with the
judge, as seems to be the case here, or your own lawyer is crooked or
incompetent or flips to the other side, nothing can help you.

Old January 14th 10, 01:34 PM posted to misc.legal,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.usa,alt.accounting

On Jan 14, 6:08*am, jkh001 wrote:
The case which the Sloon claims "declared bankruptcy courts
unconstitutional" dates from 1982. Is he really arguing that they have
continued to operate in violation of the constitution for 28 years?
Sounds like he's sampled too many of the toxic chemicals for which San
Francisco is famous. What a putz.

As I understand it, the district courts are delegating authority to
the bankruptcy panel, sort of like a magistrate or a referee, but the
district court retains the ultimate authority.

If I lose before the BAP the case will go from there to the District
Court and not to Judge Carlson.

That is what I think, but I am not sure.

Old January 15th 10, 01:11 AM posted to misc.legal,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.usa,alt.accounting

samsloan wrote:
..

She has a top lawyer in the field. However, it is a myth that having a
top lawyer will protect you.

Maybe not protect "you" per se... but certainly protect "his" win ratio
(his status) that's what makes him/her "top" - obviously we're talking
big-bucks here (both fees & alleged fortune).....

If the other side is in league with the
judge, as seems to be the case here, or your own lawyer is crooked or
incompetent or flips to the other side, nothing can help you.

Such 'doom & gloom' ? but anyway, the term "incompetent lawyer" doesn't
compute here..

m.

Old January 15th 10, 09:47 AM posted to misc.legal,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.usa,alt.accounting

On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 00:03:28 +1100, micky
wrote:

samsloan wrote:
.
What do you think about this?

To protect her property/fortune - she needs to hire a top lawyer - why
hasn't she done this ? ...

m.

A mediocre attorney would be better than what she's apparently
doing now.

--
"Sometimes I think the Time Lord live too long."
-- The Doctor in 'The End of Time' Part two
Old January 28th 10, 10:29 PM posted to misc.legal,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.usa,alt.accounting

Kent Wills wrote:
A mediocre attorney would be better than what she's apparently
doing now.

Yep ! don't seem right that the City/Trustee can just divy up a fortune
& throw someone on the street ? - maybe some stuff we don't know -
rack-renting, tax evasion, orgies & so on .....

m.

Stor: I am Commander Stor of the Sontaran Special Space Service.
The Doctor: The SSSS. Eh, isn't that carrying alliteration a little far?
..