Old January 18th 10, 07:36 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Bill Hall is a pervert

I want USCF Executive Director Bill Hall to sue me. Hall is in charge
of an orgaization that molests children.
Law enforcement Tennessee has been informed.

I accuse Hall of violations of the Mann act.

The chess federation is an organization of child molesters. This will
be sent to every
school in America

Marcus Roberts
former USCF Vice President
Old January 18th 10, 07:37 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

NONE wrote:
I want USCF Executive Director Bill Hall to sue me. Hall is in charge
of an orgaization that molests children.
Law enforcement Tennessee has been informed.

I accuse Hall of violations of the Mann act.

The chess federation is an organization of child molesters. This will
be sent to every
school in America

Marcus Roberts
former USCF Vice President

Marcus, there are times when I think Bill is insane to put up with what
he puts up with. Which is to say, the insane are driving Bill insane.
Old January 19th 10, 12:59 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Jan 18, 12:37*pm, MrVidmar wrote:
NONE wrote:
I want USCF Executive Director Bill Hall to sue me. Hall is in charge
of an orgaization that molests children.
Law enforcement Tennessee has been informed.

I accuse Hall of violations of the Mann act.

The chess federation is an organization of child molesters. This will
be sent to every
school in America

Marcus Roberts
former USCF Vice President

Marcus, there are times when I think Bill is insane to put up with what
he puts up with. *Which is to say, the insane are driving Bill insane.

Marcus,

Let's list your various titles:
Marcus Roberts: Ambassador St. Kitts and Nevis
Former Ambassador St. Kitts and Nevis
Rear Admiral St. Kitts and Nevis Navy
Adviser to Barack Obama, President of the United
States
Former Vice President, United States Chess Federation

Accomplishments: Files lawsuits against the power company in El Paso
Threaten employees of the power company
Threaten to nuke Chess City, Russia
Then to nuke 12 cities in Russia *and* the United
States

Hey you *ARE* really awesome Bro!!!
Old January 19th 10, 04:08 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

NONE wrote:
[...]

Hey you *ARE* really awesome Bro!!!- Hide quoted text -

Do you **** children in Lubbock?
Old January 19th 10, 04:58 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

NONE wrote:
[...]

Now, now Marcus. You need to play nice with all the other boys and
girls on the playground.

Oh look!!! I see a nice young man in a clean white coat, and it seems
he is looking to take you away Marcus. Go say Hi Marcus, the rest of
us adults will catch up with you later. Now run along Marcus. I'm sure
he'll treat you right, and you'll get to meet lots of people just like
you. Doesn't that sound nice Marcus?!? Who knows maybe you'll meet
other Ambassadors, Dukes, Knights, maybe even a King, Queen, or
Emperor, and of course other military people who are Generals and
Admirals will be there as well. I'm sure they will make you feel right
at home.