Old January 19th 10, 04:08 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default NATO offends the game of chess

Dear Kirsan

I was never actually offered an Ambassadorship. It was given, in time
of a national emergency on the Federation of ST Kitts and Nevis. The
game of chess does not need to be on the NATO web site at this time. I
am a representative of the British Crown. Her majesty DEPLORES the use
of games to provoke a nuclear war.
Peace negations or emergency negotiations are possible via fax. My fax
number is 915-988-2537.

On behalf of Queen Elizabeth II,
Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis

http://www.nato.int/strategic-concept/index.html
Old January 19th 10, 05:00 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Jan 18, 11:08*pm, NONE wrote:
Dear Kirsan

I was never actually offered an Ambassadorship. It was given, in time
of a national emergency on the Federation of ST Kitts and Nevis. The
game of chess does not need to be on the NATO web site at this time. I
am a representative of the British Crown. Her majesty DEPLORES the use
of games to provoke a nuclear war.
Peace negations or emergency negotiations are possible via fax. My fax
number is 915-988-2537.

On behalf of Queen Elizabeth II,
Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis

http://www.nato.int/strategic-concept/index.html

This appears to be a real telephone number in Desert Haven, TX

Did he finally get electricity?
Old January 19th 10, 05:43 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Jan 18, 9:08*pm, NONE wrote:
Dear Kirsan

I was never actually offered an Ambassadorship. It was given, in time
of a national emergency on the Federation of ST Kitts and Nevis. The
game of chess does not need to be on the NATO web site at this time. I
am a representative of the British Crown. Her majesty DEPLORES the use
of games to provoke a nuclear war.
Peace negations or emergency negotiations are possible via fax. My fax
number is 915-988-2537.

On behalf of Queen Elizabeth II,
Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis

http://www.nato.int/strategic-concept/index.html

Why Marcus -- you mean to say you LIED about being an Ambassador?!?
I'm shocked!!!! But if you are NOT the Ambassador to St. Kitts and
Nevis (a post now held by the Hon. Izben C. Williams M.D., Ambassador
of St. Kitts and Nevis to the United States) why are you still signing
your posts, "Marcus Roberts, Ambassador of St. Kitts and Nevis"?!?
Perhaps you might wish to enlighten us. What "National Emergency"
exits/existed in St. Kitts and Nevis that prompted them to appoint you
as the Ambassador of St. Kitts and Nevis Federation?!? Clearly IF
there is / was a "National Emergency" in St. Kits and Nevis either the
situation has since been resolved, or has been solved, as the Hon.
Izben C. Williams M.D., Ambassador of St. Kitts and Nevis is handling
or has handled the situation.

I regret to inform you that your Ambassadorship is redundant and you
are no longer needed, and thus your Ambassadorship is hereby revoked.
Given that your Ambassadorship has now been OFFICIALLY REVOKED, you
can no longer speak, write, or text on behalf of Queen Elizabeth II.

Though I might have some good news for you: I understand that Bellevue
is looking to fill a recently vacated Ambassadorship post. Maybe you
should apply. I would be GLAD to write a Letter of Recommendation in
your behalf, however given your close ties to President Obama -- given
that you are a trusted Adviser to the President -- you might be able
to have him directly appoint you to the post as the official United
States Ambassador to Bellevue.
Old January 21st 10, 02:06 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Jan 18, 9:08*pm, NONE wrote:
Though I might have some good news for you: I understand that Bellevue
is looking to fill a recently vacated Ambassadorship post. Maybe you
should apply. I would be GLAD to write a Letter of Recommendation in
your behalf, however given your close ties to President Obama -- given
that you are a trusted Adviser to the President -- you might be able
to have him directly appoint you to the post as the official United
States Ambassador to Bellevue.

Bellevue, as in the state of Washington?
Old January 21st 10, 03:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Jan 21, 9:06*am, David Ames wrote:
On Jan 18, 9:08*pm, NONE wrote:
Though I might have some good news for you: I understand that Bellevue
is looking to fill a recently vacated Ambassadorship post. Maybe you
should apply. I would be GLAD to write a Letter of Recommendation in
your behalf, however given your close ties to President Obama -- given
that you are a trusted Adviser to the President -- you might be able
to have him directly appoint you to the post as the official United
States Ambassador to Bellevue.

Bellevue, as in the state of Washington?

Bellevue Hospital located at First Avenue and 23rd street is the main
General Hospital in the City of New York. Although a very large
general hospital, it is best known for its Psychiatric Ward where the
really crazy people are kept.

This is not in any way meant to imply that anybody on this group is
crazy.

Old January 24th 10, 06:24 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Jan 21, 10:42*am, samsloan wrote:

This is not in any way meant to imply that anybody on this group is
crazy.

Sam Sloan

Of course not. This unmoderated group is open to anyone, whether
member or non-member of the group.

David Ames