Old January 23rd 10, 09:02 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default CHILD ABUSRS Polgar and Truong are still CRIMINAL PIECES OF ****

Notice they never sued ME for calling them child abusers?

Notice they never sued ME for contacting Texas Tech about this?

I'm not party to ANY settlement involving the child abusers. Hope
they like publicity, because they're gonna get all of it they can
handle and then some. Like do the parents at those kids' tournaments
they run know about the order from the NEW YORK FAMILY COURT? Very
easy to stop by a tournament and hand copies of the order out.

USCF can be reformed by my running for its board. Polgar and Truong
are child abusers and Truong committed BANKRUPTCY FRAUD. No
settlement with USCF will ever change that, nor will it wash away the
awful memories of being HOTSAUCED that Polgar's children will always
have. Not that anyone seems to give a **** about THAT.

IThe "home version" of SPICE = Susan Polgar Institute For CHILD
EXPLOITATION She couldn't make it as a REAL world champion herself,
so she has to live vicariously through her little children, to the
point of physical abuse when they decided they didn't want to play
along.

time to start notifying the groups which speak out against child-
abusers, and let the world know what pieces of **** the "first couple"
of chess really are. Preferably at their own kiddie tournaments.

Old January 24th 10, 12:32 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Probably because you don't have a pot to **** in much less to smoke.

Old January 24th 10, 12:53 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On 1/23/10 1:02 PM, RayGordon wrote:
Notice they never sued ME for calling them child abusers?

Notice they never sued ME for contacting Texas Tech about this?

This is not evidence of proof of your claims, it is evidence of their
good taste in life.
Old January 24th 10, 02:02 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Probably because you don't have a pot to **** in much less to smoke.

I suppose that's why they wound up in litigation with Sloan.

t takes a REAL ADULT to pick on a six year-old, that's for sure.

Old January 24th 10, 01:57 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

"RayGordon" wrote in message
Probably because you don't have a pot to **** in much less to smoke.

I suppose that's why they wound up in litigation with Sloan.

t takes a REAL ADULT to pick on a six year-old, that's for sure.

I know that you have been vacant from these parts for awhile, but you do
know that Truong and Polgar are no longer in the USCF? The lawsuit that you
thought was going to make you rich, has ended without any millions being set
aside to pay you for your "slam dunk". The matter is at an end, so why do
you keep harping on something that is moot?

If you are just trying to be annoying, nobody cares. If you are just being
ignorant, we all understand. If you are trying to make us think that you
care anything about children, we don't believe you...