Old January 29th 10, 05:26 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,alt.politics.libertarian,talk.politics.libertarian,nyc.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Default Sam Sloan as Governor will Legalize Everything

Sam Sloan as Governor will Legalize Everything

A Faction of the Libertarian Party has nominated Sam Sloan to run for
Governor of New York State. This has happened just when I was about to
give up on the Libertarian Party.

If I am elected governor, I will legalize everything. Not only will I
legalize marijuana (and for everybody, not just for cancer patients)
but I will legalize heroin, cocaine, LSD and everything else.

More than that, and get this, I will even legalize SEX.

Imagine that!! Under Sam Sloan as Governor, Sex will be allowed.

Vote for Sam Sloan
Old January 29th 10, 08:30 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,alt.politics.libertarian,talk.politics.libertarian,nyc.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Jan 29, 12:26*pm, samsloan wrote:
Sam Sloan as Governor will Legalize Everything

A Faction of the Libertarian Party has nominated Sam Sloan to run for
Governor of New York State. This has happened just when I was about to
give up on the Libertarian Party.

If I am elected governor, I will legalize everything. Not only will I
legalize marijuana (and for everybody, not just for cancer patients)
but I will legalize heroin, cocaine, LSD and everything else.

More than that, and get this, I will even legalize SEX.

Imagine that!! Under Sam Sloan as Governor, Sex will be allowed.

Vote for Sam Sloan

Since it will give them the freedom they so desire, all women should
opt for free sex under Sam Sloan.
Old January 29th 10, 10:10 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,alt.politics.libertarian,talk.politics.libertarian,nyc.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Jan 29, 9:26*am, samsloan wrote:

Sam Sloan as Governor [...]

:-) :-) :-)

Sam Sloan to run for Governor of New York State.

Is it the fake or the f...ing Sam Sloan?

A true libertarian should run for no office.
The true libertarian way is the slow and hard
but the only way (still not too realistic) -
to educate people to act in a mature, responsible,
adult way, so that they will make government,
bureaucracy and huge companies obsolete. One
cannot do it for others, which means that there
is no sense in running for any office. One can only
discuss issues, suggest solutions, induce a lot
of people into thinking and acting, and let the
good ideas win step by step.

In short, it's called the "Art of Agreeing".

Wlod
Old January 29th 10, 10:45 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,alt.politics.libertarian,talk.politics.libertarian,nyc.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Jan 29, 5:10*pm, "Wlodzimierz Holsztynski (Wlod)"
wrote:
On Jan 29, 9:26*am, samsloan wrote:

Sam Sloan as Governor [...]

*:-) :-) :-)

Sam Sloan to run for Governor of New York State.

Is it the fake or the f...ing Sam Sloan?

A true libertarian should run for no office.
The true libertarian way is the slow and hard
but the only way (still not too realistic) -
to educate people to act in a mature, responsible,
adult way, so that they will make government,
bureaucracy and huge companies obsolete. One
cannot do it for others, which means that there
is no sense in running for any office. One can only
discuss issues, suggest solutions, induce a lot
of people into thinking and acting, and let the
good ideas win step by step.

In short, it's called the "Art of Agreeing".

Wlod

I have a hunch this is not the real Sam. If it is, he's not getting
my vote. I'm less concerned with legalizing everything than with
outlawing a few more things, basically anything that makes annoying
noise: Harley-Davidson motorcycles, teenagers' stereos, loud car
radios and stereos, shopping mall Muzak, etc.
Old January 29th 10, 11:15 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,alt.politics.libertarian,talk.politics.libertarian,nyc.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Jan 29, 2:45*pm, Taylor Kingston
wrote:

I'm less concerned with legalizing everything than with
outlawing a few more things, basically anything that
makes annoying noise: Harley-Davidson motorcycles,
teenagers' stereos, loud car radios and stereos, shopping mall Muzak, etc..

First of all--the blowers (and grass cutting motorized vehicles).

***
**
*

jazz
--------------
--

the blowers sweep piles of leaves off the sidewalks
they humble the loud truck engines

i listen to Duke

Descartes missed by a mile
thinking is a distant
runner up to being

thinking

overtook my time
like about
the diff

between

infatuation
and being in love
and my winter approaching fast

i know the answer

the palette
from crazy
to aching for years

the blowers on the sidewalks don't let up
and i listen to jazz

*
*
***

wh,
1995-10-23

Regards,

Wlod

Old March 23rd 10, 02:40 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,alt.politics.libertarian,talk.politics.libertarian,nyc.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Mar 23, 9:29*am, samsloan wrote:
Sam Sloan as Governor will Legalize Everything

A Faction of the Libertarian Party has nominated Sam Sloan to run for
Governor of New York State. This has happened just when I was about to
give up on the Libertarian Party.

If I am elected governor, I will legalize everything. Not only will I
legalize marijuana (and for everybody, not just for cancer patients)
but I will legalize heroin, cocaine, LSD and everything else.

Even Screaming Yellow Zonkers?
Old March 23rd 10, 02:48 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,alt.politics.libertarian,talk.politics.libertarian,nyc.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Mar 23, 10:40*am, Taylor Kingston
wrote:
On Mar 23, 9:29*am, samsloan wrote:

Sam Sloan as Governor will Legalize Everything

A Faction of the Libertarian Party has nominated Sam Sloan to run for
Governor of New York State. This has happened just when I was about to
give up on the Libertarian Party.

If I am elected governor, I will legalize everything. Not only will I
legalize marijuana (and for everybody, not just for cancer patients)
but I will legalize heroin, cocaine, LSD and everything else.

* Even Screaming Yellow Zonkers?

I thought this was a joke but there is such a thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screaming_Yellow_Zonkers

Old March 23rd 10, 02:58 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,alt.politics.libertarian,talk.politics.libertarian,nyc.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

wrote:

On Mar 23, 9:29*am, samsloan wrote:

Sam Sloan as Governor will Legalize Everything

A Faction of the Libertarian Party has nominated Sam Sloan to run for
Governor of New York State. This has happened just when I was about to
give up on the Libertarian Party.

If I am elected governor, I will legalize everything. Not only will I
legalize marijuana (and for everybody, not just for cancer patients)
but I will legalize heroin, cocaine, LSD and everything else.

* Even Screaming Yellow Zonkers?

I thought this was a joke but there is such a thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screaming_Yellow_Zonkers

Well, it was both a reference to a real product, and a joke. In an
amusing incident back around 1970, a state governor, of Oklahoma as I
recall, expressed opposition to a proposed Woodstock-type outdoor rock-
music festival in his state. One of his main concerns was the use of
drugs at such events. He said something like "It's my understanding
that marijuana, LSD, and even Screaming Yellow Zonkers are sold at
these things." He was completely serious.
Old March 24th 10, 01:41 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,alt.politics.libertarian,talk.politics.libertarian,nyc.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

wrote:
On Mar 23, 9:29*am, samsloan wrote:

Sam Sloan as Governor will Legalize Everything

A Faction of the Libertarian Party has nominated Sam Sloan to run for
Governor of New York State. This has happened just when I was about to
give up on the Libertarian Party.

If I am elected governor, I will legalize everything. Not only will I
legalize marijuana (and for everybody, not just for cancer patients)
but I will legalize heroin, cocaine, LSD and everything else.

* Even Screaming Yellow Zonkers?

I thought this was a joke but there is such a thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screaming_Yellow_Zonkers

Sam Sloan

Yeah and ConAgra put an end to the fun!