Old February 1st 10, 01:13 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default How to teach a Mexican Judge a lesson in civil procedure

Marinez can't order dicovery with the new defendants. Kiss my ass!

Dear Judge Martinez
I am offering the two new defendants 60 days to respond to save
process fees. I am certain you will understand the expense of
litigation. This delays the case until the Judge and Prosecutor
respond. Please remove yourself from this case. This is your form AO
399 posted on your web site. This request invalidates your ability to
schedule discovery.
In the name of Queen Elizabeth II,

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis
Old February 1st 10, 04:16 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Marcus,

If you are planning to plead insanity, I think your plan might work.
Certainly pleading Emotional Distress will be you a mental exam to determine
the extent of your mental problems and their cause. If you don't think they
can do that, ask Ray who had it done to him in a lawsuit against UPenn.

Also, since you are constantly threatening people, including Federal Judges,
I suspect your days of freedom are shortly coming to an end. Perhaps some
restraint on your tongue is in order before it's too late.