Old February 1st 10, 08:39 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default racist crap in the Western District of Texas

Marcus Roberts
PO BOX 961029
El Paso, Texas 79996

Mr. William Putnicki
Clerk of the District Court
511 East San Antonio Ave
Room 219
El Paso, Texas 799901

February 1, 2010

Dear Mr. Putnicki

I need three certified copies of my first amended complaint. Please
include this letter in the docket. I am allowing my additional two
defendants (Justice of the Peace Collier and Prosecuting Attorney Kit
Bramblett) 60 days to respond. If you do not file this letter in the
docket, just like Mr. Fletcher files docments, I will file a Rule 11
complaint against you. This is a threat to ruin your career! You are
committing felonies obstructing my filings. I demand this letter be
filed the docket as a separate docket item.

You are a racist, SIR. If you contact me with certified mail, I will
return the mail and file a rule 11 complaint. If you call me, I will
file criminal charges against you!

Put this letter in the record, just as you allowed Mr. Fletcher to
add docket item #24, you racist!

I am enclosing three copies of my first amended complaint, which need
to be certified by you in order to allow the additional two defendants
to waive process, via form AO 399.

Marcus Roberts
PRO SE
Old February 1st 10, 08:49 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 1, 1:39*pm, NONE wrote:
[...]

docket, just like Mr. Fletcher files documents, I will file a Rule 11
complaint against you. This is a threat to ruin your career! You are
committing felonies obstructing my filings. I demand this letter be
filed the docket as a separate docket item.

You are a racist, SIR. If you contact me with certified mail, I will
return the mail and file a rule 11 complaint. If you call me, I will
file criminal charges against you!

Put this letter in the record, just as you allowed Mr. Fletcher to
add docket item #24, you racist!

I am enclosing three copies of my first amended complaint, which need
to be certified by you in order to allow the additional two defendants
to waive process, via form AO 399. Please return the above certified
copies to my return address with the post paid envelope.

Marcus Roberts
PRO SE
Old February 4th 10, 03:12 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Lunacy and Barratry Alive and Well in the Western District of Texas

* * * * PRO SE- Hide quoted text -

See the two posts above.