Old February 6th 10, 03:12 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Is Roberts v. Rio Grande Electric et. al common law?

The real power struggle is for the Western District Federal Bar to
keep power disputes in State court. These lawyers do not want a
federal court to have original jurdicition in power disputes. My case
will be common law, anyone who is denied power hookup can sue in
federal court. It costs attorneys legal fees. Who wants to hire an
attorney when they can just type up documents and sue in federal
court
for less than 1,000 dollars?

With this common law, my case will make anyone in the Western
District
eligible for a quick hookup or hearing.

The entire case starts over with my amendments. Everything the
defendants have said is meaningless, legally.

The lawyers donít want a common law precedent to give access to
federal courts. They will lie, cheat, and steal to block my case of
damages.

The US Supreme Court will probably have to resolve this issue of a
15a
amendment, if the Circuit Court in New Orleans denies me a First
amendment complaint.

Old February 6th 10, 03:15 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 5, 8:12*pm, NONE wrote:
[...]

In State Court, Rio Grande will simply ignore a court order. Lawyers
will bill
excessive and meaningless fees, and people will generally not get
quick hookups
because of political appointed judges.

The legal profession has lost billable hours in the Western District.

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis
Old February 6th 10, 03:15 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 5, 8:15*pm, NONE wrote:
On Feb 5, 8:12*pm, NONE wrote:

[...]

Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis- Hide quoted text -

Appointed or elected judges, depending on your home state.
Old February 6th 10, 06:45 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default To Marcus Roberts, the Professional Victim

On Feb 5, 10:12*pm, NONE wrote:
[...]

If they would have simply applied some common sense and denied you
even the possibility of electricity wherever you went, we wouldn't be
subjected to your ridiculous posts every day. I mean.....besides ME,
who's paying any attention? And let's face it, I only give the
Attention Whore some mind time because it's entertaining.

Sucks to be RGCP.
Old February 6th 10, 09:30 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 5, 11:45*pm, Matt Nemmers wrote:
On Feb 5, 10:12*pm, NONE wrote:

[...]

Sucks to be RGCP.- Hide quoted text -

**** you , Matt. I am getting you fired from your job.
You molest children!

Sue me

Marcus Roberts

Old February 6th 10, 10:02 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 6, 4:30*pm, NONE wrote:

**** you , Matt. I am getting you fired from your job.
You molest children!

He does? Sounds like at least an article 15 action.
Old February 7th 10, 12:50 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 5, 10:12*pm, NONE wrote:
[...]

The Supreme Court gets to pick and choose which cases they will or
will not hear.

David Ames

Old February 7th 10, 07:26 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 6, 5:50*pm, David Ames wrote:
On Feb 5, 10:12*pm, NONE wrote:

[...]

David Ames- Hide quoted text -

David Ames gets to pick and choose the children he molests.

**** you, child molester

Marcus Roberts
Old February 8th 10, 09:42 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 5, 10:12*pm, NONE wrote:

[...]

Why Marcus!! Her Majesty the Queen would have been SHOCKED that her
Ambassador (or FORMER Ambassador -- maybe that is WHY you are a FORMER
Ambassador!?) uses such SHOCKING Language!! She might retract your
status as a REAGENT of the Queen if you continue using such foul
language. Her Majesty the Queen can't have her image tarnished by
having ANY Association with someone of your coarseness. If I were you
Marcus, I sit down right this second and send Her Majesty a ROYAL
APOLOGY.
Old February 9th 10, 03:15 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 5, 10:12*pm, NONE wrote:

[...]

Remembering a greater authority than yourself: So can you, or so can
any man.

David Ames