Old February 7th 10, 08:34 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default THE CHESSPLAYER JUDGEMENT EXCHANGE - a BUSINESS PROPOSAL

THE CHESSPLAYER JUDGEMENT EXCHANGE - a BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Since we all seem in the world of chess to understand how to sue, I
propose a STOCK EXCHANGE
system for buying / selling / and trading judgments against each
other. We need a web site
with a login (you can say what you want to and you need to be 18) and
we can bid / buy / sell
judgments against whoever. Please email me if you wish to proceed.
With 1 million dollars
in judgments from these god damn attorneys, the entire concept could
be taken IPO.
HATE YOUR NEIGHBOOR.com would be the next step. You can buy and sell
judgments
at a tenth of a cent per dollar to one dollar for dollar.

Marcus Roberts
self made millionaire