Old February 8th 10, 01:16 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Roberts offers Florida property for Sale

Your item does not have any bids.
Seller view

Item:112 acres with paved access and mobile home
•Revise your item
•Sell a similar item
•Create shipping discountsListing info
Duration: 30 days
Start price: $1,200,000.00

Watch this item

You have reached your maximum watch list limit of 200 items.
Please remove some items from your watch list in My eBay if you want
to add more.
Save this seller|Track your items in My eBay

The seller has not uploaded any pictures. Check the item description
for details.
112 acres with paved access and mobile home
23412 NW CR 167, Fountain, FL 32438 - 112 acres / home

Item condition: --

Time left: 29d 23h (Mar 09, 201016:38:43 PST)

Bid history: 0 bids[Refresh]

Starting bid: US $1,200,000.00

Your max bid: US $

Place bidPlace bid
(Enter US $1,200,000.00 or more)

Watch this item
Now watching in My eBay Now watching in My eBay

Shipping: Read item description or contact seller for details.See more
services See discounts | See all detailsEstimated delivery time
varies.

Returns: No Returns Accepted

Coverage: Read item description or contact seller for details. See all
details
(Not eligible for eBay purchase protection programs)

Seller info
florida_land_for_sale ( 0 )
Ask a question
Save this seller
See other items

Other item info
Item number: 270528046523
Item location: Fountain, Florida, United States
Ships to: United States

SharePrintReport item

Description Shipping and payments

Item specifics - Land
Area Acreage (acres): 112.00 Zoning: Residential
Property Address: 23412 NW CR 167 Type: Recreational, Acreage
City: Fountain Zip/Postal Code: 32438
State/Province: Florida Display Map
Neighborhood Profile MapQuest.com, Inc. and Sperling's BestPlaces
(Fast Forward, Inc.) are solely responsible for the content available
via the above links.

I have a 117.831 acre parcel in Northwest Florida to offer for sale,
less 5 acres with a site built home, for 112.831 acres. The land sits
in Calhoun County, Florida. The land is about 35 miles north of the
Panama City, Florida airport. The zoning is agriculture and single
family housing. Cows and Horses are OK. If you want to subdivide, you
need to contact Calhoun County, Florida government. I WILL NOT
RESEARCH THE ZONING AND GET SUED!

The lot has a 1994 mobile home, well, septic tank. The mobile home can
be included in the sale for an extra 15,000 dollars. (There is a site
build home can be sold, but in due to housing crisis I have excluded
the home and 5 acres with a survey recorded in book 366, page 177,
book 366 page 178 of public records in Calhoun County, Florida.) The
property is WELL SURVEYED and all surveys are recorded in public
record. The 911 address of the mobile home is 715 NW Talon Lane,
Fountain, FL 32438.

The seller makes no guarantees about zoning, other than there is a
lawful 1994 Fleetwood Mobile home on the parcel. The asking price for
112.831 acres is 1.2 million dollars. I will sell the entire parcel
with house for 1.5 million dollars.

FINANCING IS OFFERED. Please inquire about interest rates.

NO TELEPHONE CALLS. NO VERBAL DISCUSSIONS. Closing by attorney. No
options will be sold on property. Seller warrants good title, seller
will pay for a owner's title policy. Please send email or fax to
915-988-2537.

Parcel number 30-2N-11-0000-0017-0000 Calhoun County, Florida.

Marcus Roberts

PO BOX 961029

El Paso, Texas 79996

Old February 8th 10, 09:10 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

NO TELEPHONE CALLS. NO VERBAL DISCUSSIONS. Closing by attorney. No
options will be sold on property. Seller warrants good title, seller
will pay for a owner's title policy. Please send email or fax to
915-988-2537.

Parcel number 30-2N-11-0000-0017-0000 Calhoun County, Florida.

Marcus Roberts

PO BOX 961029

El Paso, Texas 79996

Hummmmmmm Nah, I think I'll keep my pocket book CLOSED!!!!!