Old February 9th 10, 10:49 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Who is Polgar's Follower balloona?

On Feb 8, 10:23*pm, "Wlodzimierz Holsztynski (wlod)"
wrote:
On Feb 8, 10:42*am, The Historian wrote:

So he was a "useful idiot?"

I am not so sure about the "useful" part.

* * Wlod

When you abandon all content, Wlod, you abandon all intelligence,
right? Here you get off with hob-nobbing with a net-stalker, a defamer
who always puts others down, public and private, and you make a
'joke'. The easiest joke of all is to be cynical of others, and like
your correspondent, to lack the balls to do better than those you put
down. Your comrades I recommended you in WWII did rather better. You
are not such as they.

===

What a party animal you became, Wlod! Just a hint of personal
attention and you are not your own man, no? You become a hissy
nihilist at the bidding of Brennan who is alwaus willing to write
****e about people - pathologically - though, neither you nor he can
write much of anything yourselves.

Boys, I think, not men.

I am not a party animal, nor a Party one. You are marked of the lesser
variety, and maybe can save yourself? You chose the company you keep,
and you chose if you have a mind of your own and any decency within
it. Its a choice you seem to have made, and absent such decency, nil
dicit.

Phil Innes
Old February 10th 10, 04:11 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

wrote:
[...]

What a thrilling mixture of metaphors you drip upon the page. Not even
one dikphor amongst. Now I see why Vermont ist known for its sap.