Old February 10th 10, 04:50 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default service upon Hillary Clinton

Marcus Roberts
PO BOX 961029
El Paso, Texas 79996

U.S. District Clerk's Office
511 East San Antonio Ave., Room 219
El Paso, Texas 79901

February 10, 2010

Dear Sir:

Please certify the copies of my lawsuit against Secretary of State
Clinton and the US Department of State and return certified copies to
me so that I can execute service of process.

Sincerely,

Marcus Roberts
PRO SE
Old February 10th 10, 04:57 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 10, 9:50*am, NONE wrote:
[...]

Please certify these three copies of my lawsuit against Secretary of

Old February 10th 10, 05:02 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 10, 9:57*am, NONE wrote:
On Feb 10, 9:50*am, NONE wrote:

[...]

PRO SE- Hide quoted text -

Marcus Roberts
PO BOX 961029
El Paso, Texas 79996

U.S. District Clerk's Office
511 East San Antonio Ave., Room 219
El Paso, Texas 79901

February 10, 2010

Dear Sir:

Please certify these three copies of my lawsuit against Secretary of
State Clinton and the US Department of State and return certified
copies to me so that I can execute service of process. Please execute
and record in the docket copies of the form AO-440. The defendants
have 60 days to answer this lawsuit being United States Government
defendants.

Sincerely,

Marcus Roberts
PRO SE