Old February 10th 10, 07:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Now, no player here can beat GetClub Chess

micky schrieb:
Taylor Kingston wrote:
.
I doubt Greg is actually trying to use "The Master" as a disguise;
if so, he's done a very poor job of it. Like, say, William Shatner
putting a bunch of bananas on his head and claiming to be Carmen
Miranda.

Jeppie said, “Wittgenstein was a melancholic, but he was a big fan of
Carmen Miranda.”
My friend Séamus had told me that Carmen Miranda wore no knickers (to
save time), and showed me a picture to prove it. Dancing with Ramón
Navarro. Up in the air. No knickers.
“And,” Jeppie went on, “he also said, ‘What we cannot speak of, we must
pass over in silence,’ ”
“Right,” I said.

http://www.letterwing.com/index.php?...46&It emid=64

does seamus wear knickers?