Old February 10th 10, 11:44 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default AFL-CIO threatens Obama and runs State Department with BRIBES

I have more information. My passport problem appears to be tied into a
union problem with the State Department. The AFL-CIO doesnít want to
give dual nationals passport cards or travel documents. Obama is
afraid to call in the military, or offend the State Department
passport union.

In Roland Reganís presidency, there were some violent protests at the
Miami, Florida passport office.

The only way for me to get a passport appears to attempt bribery,
which is a felony, and quite frequent for American passports. I donít
think the State Department will take my bribe money, if offered.

There is no excuse for Clinton not signing the form to give me a
passport card. Just understand the politics. I have requested the
forms to serve the

1. US Attorney General
2. US Attorney in the Western District of Texas
3. The civil process desk of the US Attorney Generalís office
4. The US State Department
5. Hillary

All by certified mail.

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis
Old February 10th 10, 11:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 10, 4:44*pm, NONE wrote:
[...]

http://www.nffe.org/ht/display/ReleaseDetails/i/4387

Bribery, corruption, you name it. Truckers can get passports in an
hour
With a 1,000 dollars in cash.

Old February 11th 10, 12:17 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

You have a passport for St Kitts and Nevis. You showed it to me, and
it was real.

What do you need a US passport for?