Old February 11th 10, 01:20 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Sam--Some Questions If I may

In an attempt to clear the air after some posts by Bill Brock, I have a
couple of questions for Sam that will hopefully resolve a bit of this if
not all of it.

Sam, could you please tell us or provide us with the lower court
decision on which this appellate decision is based and tell us what it
was that was alleged against you regarding committing "family offenses,
emotionally and sexually abused the mother, abducted the child’s older
explicit materials?"

Sam, can you tell us if you have ever been arrested anywhere in the
United States or its possessions in your adult life for any crime of
what is commonly referred to as "moral turpitude?" This would include
lewd behavior in public, soliciting people for sex, etc.; things of that
sort.

Perhaps we can clear the air a bit and inform the USCF electorate.
Old February 11th 10, 01:45 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Feb 10, 6:20*pm, MrVidmar wrote:
[...]

Who the hell is Bill Brock?!? I have heard the name but that's about
it.
Old February 11th 10, 02:20 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Feb 10, 8:45*pm, Bobcat wrote:
[...]

it.- Hide quoted text -

Bill is a famous CPA from Chicago. He is easily reconizable as he
stands 6-3 and weighs 270 lbs. Another significant factor is his
mouth. It usually has one or both of his feet in it.
Old February 11th 10, 04:23 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Feb 10, 8:20*pm, MrVidmar wrote:
In an attempt to clear the air after some posts by Bill Brock, I have a
couple of questions for Sam that will hopefully resolve a bit of this if
not all of it.

Sam, can you tell us if you have ever been arrested anywhere in the
United States or its possessions in your adult life for any crime of
what is commonly referred to as "moral turpitude?" This would include
lewd behavior in public, soliciting people for sex, etc.; things of that
sort.

Perhaps we can clear the air a bit and inform the USCF electorate.

I have never been arrested, indicted, accused, charged, alleged,
investigated, tried, convicted, or anything else anywhere in the
United States or in any other country of the world for any crime of
moral turpitude or anything remotely of that nature.

Old February 11th 10, 11:04 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

samsloan wrote:
[...]

Nothing in NY? Ever?

Old February 11th 10, 11:13 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

samsloan wrote:
[...]

Will you post a copy of the trial court's decision that the appellate
court was referring to?
Old February 11th 10, 11:45 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess
sd sd is offline

On Feb 11, 5:13*am, MrVidmar wrote:
samsloan wrote:
[...]

He answered your question. I suggest if you are that interested, do
your own research,
Old February 11th 10, 11:50 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

samsloan wrote:
[...]

No, he did not answer that question. The way it works with Family
Court/Supreme Court NY decisions at the trial level in these matters is
that the record and decision at the trial level is usually sealed. But,
Sam would have a copy of that and could either produce it so that we can
see the trial court's findings of fact or tell us what they were.

Old February 11th 10, 12:13 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

The case in question was a child custody case. The mother in such
cases often makes wild, crazy and ridiculous allegations that have no
basis in reality.
Old February 11th 10, 12:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

samsloan wrote:
The case in question was a child custody case. The mother in such
cases often makes wild, crazy and ridiculous allegations that have no
basis in reality.

That can be true, but it appears that the trial court made findings of
fact that the Appellate Division concurred with. Please provide those
finding or people are going to have no choice but to conclude that you
are what the App. Div. says you are.