Old February 11th 10, 09:57 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Roberts appeals to disqualify Martinez, and change Venue

I am going to file an emergency appeal to disqualify the Racist
Mexican Federal Judge Martinez and change Venue to the Northern,
Eastern, or Southern District of Texas, becasue the clerk won't file
docuemnts, returns my docuemnts, makes me write chicken sracth on my
docuements, and the judge refuses to allow me to approach.

The facts are that the current case is about to stop. I can't sue the
Clerk in a District where he manipulates the docket. I have had two
cases already combined, I can't re-sue.

The defendats are out all of their attorneis fee on a restart.

Martinez ****ed you people who are defendants.

I will in this appeal, beacue I have another shot at the conclusion of
the case.

Marcus Roberts
Pro Se
Old February 11th 10, 10:03 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 11, 2:57*pm, NONE wrote:
I am going to file an emergency appeal to disqualify the Racist
Mexican Federal Judge Martinez and change Venue to the Northern,
Eastern, or Southern District of Texas, becasue the clerk won't file
docuemnts, returns my docuemnts, makes me write chicken sracth on my
docuements, and the judge refuses to allow me to approach.

The facts are that the current case is about to stop. I can't sue the
Clerk in a District where he manipulates the docket. I have had two
cases already combined, I can't re-sue.

The defendats are out all of their attorneis fee on a restart.

Martinez ****ed you people who are defendants.

I will in this appeal, beacue I have another shot at the conclusion of
the case.

Marcus Roberts
Pro Se

I am also going to ask for this order under the 5th amendedment. I
can't give evidence in discovery
until my criminal case is complete and all appeals resolved.

It appears to me that the defendant's lawyers are going to **** the
defendants out of a bunch of money.
You can't contine the case, and you can't dismiss the case. you can't
allow the clerk to return letters to me
to the racist Mexican Judge martinez that include requests to file
breifs.

Either I approach and talk, or I get to file letters on the docket
with breifs.

I am going to put the Clerk in a federal prision, for obstructing my
filings.

Marcus Roberts
Old February 12th 10, 02:10 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 11, 2:57*pm, NONE wrote:
I am going to file an emergency appeal to disqualify the Racist
Mexican Federal Judge Martinez and change Venue to the Northern,
Eastern, or Southern District of Texas, becasue the clerk won't file
docuemnts, returns my docuemnts, makes me write chicken sracth on my
docuements, and the judge refuses to allow me to approach.

"I have a better idea Marcus: File a GENERIC DISTRICT OF TEXAS, that
way you have all your based covered and can't get confused if you are
filing in the Western District, Northern District, Eastern District,
or Southern District -- its ALL TEXAS!!! "

Why don't you save yourself some time and money and BLANKET ALL of TX
at the same time with your filings -- who knows someone might actually
take you seriously, that assumes they don't keel over laughing first.

But let's *suppose* you can actually find such a person who is willing
to take your filings seriously, you have probably done yourself no
favor with all your rantings, threats, etc., etc., etc. here in rgcp,
indeed I would almost bet those same postings will become part of the
exhibits to be used AGAINST you. They may in turn use those words and
threats to have YOU ARRESTED for threatening Federal and or State
Officials, and YOU will go to the poky for a VERY L-O-N-G stay -- at
least one can only hope.