Old February 12th 10, 08:16 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.philosophy,alt.astronomy,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Default WARNING about Sanny

On Feb 12, 12:00 pm, Sanny wrote:

snip

Note that following the link to Sanny's Get Club site resulted in my
computer being infected with an obvious malware program called 'XP
Antivirus Pro', whose obvious purpose it to make one's computer
unusable until you pay or reinstall your system. Sanny should now be
considered a criminal and not just a dickhead.

Note also that he does not provide either here or at the **** Club
site a link to the original article. That common decency is beyong
him, along with every other kind of decency.

Andrew Usher

Old February 12th 10, 08:40 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.philosophy,alt.astronomy,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On 12 Feb, 20:16, Andrew Usher wrote:
On Feb 12, 12:00 pm, Sanny wrote:

snip

Note that following the link to Sanny's Get Club site resulted in my
computer being infected with an obvious malware program called 'XP
Antivirus Pro', whose obvious purpose it to make one's computer
unusable until you pay or reinstall your system. Sanny should now be
considered a criminal and not just a dickhead.

Note also that he does not provide either here or at the **** Club
site a link to the original article. That common decency is beyong
him, along with every other kind of decency.

Andrew Usher

That is really scary. I wil not be using GetClub again!
Old February 13th 10, 03:19 AM posted to sci.physics,alt.philosophy,alt.astronomy,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Feb 12, 3:16*pm, Andrew Usher wrote:
On Feb 12, 12:00 pm, Sanny wrote:

snip

Note that following the link to Sanny's Get Club site resulted in my
computer being infected with an obvious malware program called 'XP
Antivirus Pro', whose obvious purpose it to make one's computer
unusable until you pay or reinstall your system. Sanny should now be
considered a criminal and not just a dickhead.

Note also that he does not provide either here or at the **** Club
site a link to the original article. That common decency is beyong
him, along with every other kind of decency.

Andrew Usher

Only the village idiot would visit that site...on second thought I
believe he writes the code. Does anyone really think Sanny just wants
to build a chess engine?

Buy Buy
Old February 13th 10, 06:16 AM posted to sci.physics,alt.philosophy,alt.astronomy,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
Banned

Default about Sanny

Note that following the link to Sanny's Get Club site resulted in my
computer being infected with an obvious malware program called 'XP
Antivirus Pro', whose obvious purpose it to make one's computer
unusable until you pay or reinstall your system. Sanny should now be
considered a criminal and not just a dickhead.

I visited the page and there was no sign of any malware. The Site is
working perfectly OK.

There was one Person Who Chatted Below things at GetClub Yesterday.

His IP ADDRESS is "199.17.147.6"

Guest 199.17.147.6 := Antivirus Pro
Guest 199.17.147.6 := Antivirus Pro
Guest 199.17.147.6 := I want XP Antivirus Pro

His intention was to do something wrong at GetClub.

I think this person wanted to do something wrong at GetClub.

However GetClub is working without any problems.

Why do you think there is any malware?

Was anything downloaded on your system?

I visted the pages and found nothing wrong at GetClub.

Bye
Sanny

Old February 13th 10, 06:17 AM posted to sci.physics,alt.philosophy,alt.astronomy,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
Banned

That is really scary. I wil not be using GetClub again!

This is just a Hoax by some miscreants, There is nothing wrong with
GetClub site.

Bye
Sanny

Old February 13th 10, 06:28 AM posted to sci.physics,alt.philosophy,alt.astronomy,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
Banned

Note that following the link to Sanny's Get Club site resulted in my
computer being infected with an obvious malware program called 'XP
Antivirus Pro', whose obvious purpose it to make one's computer
unusable until you pay or reinstall your system. Sanny should now be
considered a criminal and not just a dickhead.

You are a Liar and Lying for no reasion.

GetClub site is perfectly ok. There is nothing wrong at GetClub.

I visited GetClub and there is nothing wrong.

Stop whistling false statments. And do not create false Hoaxes.

GetClub Site is working perfectly OK.

Bye
Sanny

Old February 13th 10, 06:31 AM posted to sci.physics,alt.philosophy,alt.astronomy,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
Banned

That is really scary. I wil not be using GetClub again!

This is false, There is nothing wrong at GetClub.

GetClub is working perfectly OK.

A person with ip address 199.17.147.6 Just wanted to create a Hoax.

I am not so famous enough, that I get a line of Big Enemies arround
me. Thats why I am scared from being famous.

Bye
Sanny
Old February 13th 10, 02:20 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.philosophy,alt.astronomy,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Feb 12, 10:31*pm, Sanny wrote:
That is really scary. I wil not be using GetClub again!

This is false, There is nothing wrong at GetClub.

GetClub is working perfectly OK.

A person with ip address 199.17.147.6 Just wanted to create a Hoax.

I am not so famous enough, that I get a line of Big Enemies arround
me. Thats why I am scared from being famous.

Bye
Sanny

Within this global and very public Usenet/newsgroup are a perpetual
number of extremely faith-based and/or politically skewed individuals
that remain predatorily in charge, that officially canít allow any
change or revision to their K12 approved and other public records of
history regardless of the mostly positive/constructive consequences,
which also includes their hammering at matters of present day thatíll
instantly become history once anything gets published outside of their
authority, and this mainstream authority would insist that any
objection to their mindset (regardless of itís highly specific or
individualistic nature) is always an attack imposed upon all of their
kind.

Unfortunately, there are few within this public forum of publishing
that bother to police their own kind, so that systematic mainstream
bullyism and media clownism are the status quo of their normal killer-
bee swarm like behavior, that includes tactics of transference and
usually along with their faith-based and political intent to suppress
and/or obfuscate and otherwise skew as much truth and other related
information as possible.

Our resident Ďseansí that come and go, unfortunately they don't seem
to terribly mind this human debauchery kind of behavior, nor have they
whatever the necessary sean balls or whatever else it takes for
neutralizing the likes of rabbi Saul Levy and his faith-based army of
kosher approved brown-nosed clowns and minions that all think and act
exactly alike. In fact, seans hardly mind the horrific mess that
mostly ZNRs have made of things.

If I were 0.1% sean (ET immortal), my efforts would make a great
difference, and especially if having 70 million immortal years to work
out the kinks. So, what's the 100% sean excuse going to be this time?

~ BG
Old February 13th 10, 02:24 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.philosophy,alt.astronomy,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Feb 12, 10:16*pm, Sanny wrote:
[...]

Almost everyone in Usenet/newsgroups is trying to do something wrong,
because it's their public and/or faith-based funded job. They simply
don't like anyone that's sharing the whole truth and nothing but the
truth.

~ BG
Old February 13th 10, 02:29 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.philosophy,alt.astronomy,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Feb 12, 10:28*pm, Sanny wrote:
Note that following the link to Sanny's Get Club site resulted in my
computer being infected with an obvious malware program called 'XP
Antivirus Pro', whose obvious purpose it to make one's computer
unusable until you pay or reinstall your system. Sanny should now be
considered a criminal and not just a dickhead.

You are a Liar and Lying for no reasion.

GetClub site is perfectly ok. There is nothing wrong at GetClub.

I visited GetClub and there is nothing wrong.

Stop whistling false statments. And do not create false Hoaxes.

GetClub Site is working perfectly OK.

Bye
Sanny

Yes, rabbi Saul Levy is a perpetual liar and kosher approved
rusemaster, and otherwise others of his ZNR kind have no intentions of
ever policing their own kind.