Old February 13th 10, 07:27 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Roberts prepares to SUE the Secretary of Homeland Security Monday

I was denied GOES frequent traveler privilidges FRIDAY. I am filing
suit against the US Departemnt of Homeland Security and the Secretary
of Homeland Security MONDAY.
Stay tuned for further details.

I am filing in the District of Columbia. I just don't trust the Clerk
of the Western District of Texas. Federal court sucks!

I'll sue in D.C. without my diplomatic titles. I want to sue as a
WHITE MAN.

Marcus Roberts
Old February 13th 10, 08:10 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 13, 12:27*pm, NONE wrote:
I was denied GOES frequent traveler privilidges FRIDAY. I am filing
suit against the US Departemnt of Homeland Security and the Secretary
of Homeland Security MONDAY.
Stay tuned for further details.

I am filing in the District of Columbia. I just don't trust the Clerk
of the Western District of Texas. Federal court sucks!

I'll sue in D.C. without my diplomatic titles. I want to sue as a
WHITE MAN.

Marcus Roberts

I need to save this in case they take my computer to prevent me from
filing.

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA

MARCUS WAYNE ROBERTS, Plaintiff

v.

JANET NAPOLITANO, SECRETARY OF HOMELAND SECURITY, in her official
capacity
UNITED STATES DEPARTEMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY, Defendants.

WRIT OF MANDAMUS
Old February 13th 10, 08:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 13, 1:10*pm, NONE wrote:
On Feb 13, 12:27*pm, NONE wrote:

[...]

1/2 way done. Time for beer and pizza

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA

MARCUS WAYNE ROBERTS, Plaintiff

v.

JANET NAPOLITANO, SECRETARY OF HOMELAND SECURITY, in her official
capacity,
UNITED STATES DEPARTEMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY, Defendants.

WRIT OF MANDAMUS

INTRODUCTION
Plaintiff is a citizen of the United States of America and Ambassador
(or former Ambassador) of the Federation of Saint Christopher and
Nevis. Plaintiff applied for Global Entry, Trusted Traveler Program,
which provide expedited entry privileges to the United States of
America on January 17, 2010 (see Exhibit "A"). Plaintiff paid 100
dollars for this application on January 17, 2010 (see Exhibit "B"). On
February 11, 2010, Homeland Security provided Roberts with a letter
inviting Roberts to an interview (see Exhibit "C"). This letter is
titled "CONDITIONAL APPROVAL NOTIFICATION" (see Exhibit "D"). The
interview was scheduled on February 12, 2010 at at the US / Mexican
border, at 797 S. Zaragoza, El Paso, Texas 79907 (see Exhibit "E").
After the interview, Roberts was denied Global Entry privileges. The
officer stated that an arrest for a class "B" misdemeanor needed to be
investigated. Roberts takes fifth amended to questions about the
arrest. Roberts has no criminal convictions or record in the United
States other than minor traffic tickets. No trial date has been
scheduled for the class "B" misdemanor. Roberts claims this denial is
arbitrary and capricious violation of his civil rights because he
represents or has represented black people as a white man. (See
Roberts v. Clinton, et. al, in the Western District of Texas 3:10-
cv-00050-KC and Roberts v. Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc., et.
al 3:09-cv-00403-PRM). Roberts seeks a WRIT OF MANDAMUS ordering the
Secretary of Homeland Security to ORDER Global Entry Privileges, and
Roberts seeks unspecified punitive and compensatory damages from the
US Department of Homeland Security.
Old February 13th 10, 09:17 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Yo Marcus,

As per usual you seem very confused: Note the folowing:

I'll sue in D.C. without my diplomatic titles. I want to sue as a
WHITE MAN.

NOTE you say "WITHOUT DIPLOMATIC TITLES

Now look at what you say in your Introduction:

INTRODUCTION
Plaintiff is a citizen of the United States of America and AMBASSADOR (OR FORMER AMBASSADOR)
of the Federation of Saint Christopher and
Nevis.

You can't say "Without diplomatic titles" in one area and then
contradict yourself in the first line of your Introduction -- hell you
still don't seem to know if you are or are not an "Ambassador".

Moving right along....

Plaintiff applied for Global Entry, Trusted Traveler Program,
which provide expedited entry privileges to the United States of
America on January 17, 2010 (see Exhibit "A"). Plaintiff paid 100
dollars for this application on January 17, 2010 (see Exhibit "B"). On
February 11, 2010, Homeland Security provided Roberts with a letter
inviting Roberts to an interview (see Exhibit "C"). This letter is
titled "CONDITIONAL APPROVAL NOTIFICATION" (see Exhibit "D"). The
interview was scheduled on February 12, 2010 at *at the US / Mexican
border, at 797 S. Zaragoza, El Paso, Texas 79907 (see Exhibit "E").
After the interview, Roberts was denied Global Entry privileges. The
officer stated that an arrest for a class "B" misdemeanor needed to be
investigated.

Now Marcus please follow along VERY CAREFULLY so you don't get
confused: They gave you a CONDITIONAL APPROVAL... notice the words
Marcus CONDITIONAL, that means that there are CONDITIONS, one reason
they might DENY you Global Entry Privileges would be if there is an
OUTSTANDING ARREST WARRANT for the person seeking the Global Entry
Privileges. 2) (Try and keep Marcus, we don't want to tax your gray
matter too much) - They did NOT DENY OUTRIGHT you Global Entry
Privileges, they stated they need to INVESTIGATE the circumstances
surrounding your "Class "B" Misdemeanor, Until they FINISH
INVESTIGATING SURROUNDING THE OUTSTANDING ARREST WARRANT FOR YOUR
"CLASS "B" MISDEMEANOR" they are TEMPORARILY WITHHOLDING THE ISSUANCE
of your Global Entry Privileges. Do they have a right to do so?!? The
answer is YES: They gave you a CONDITIONAL APPROVAL -- NOT OUTRIGHT
APPROVAL. 3) I seriously doubt you can sue the Federal Government --
you can try -- but as I recall the Federal Government has to grant you
the right to sue it. So as to your "case"... its gone Up in Smoke....