Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old February 18th 10, 01:53 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Jun 2009
Posts: 406
Default final breif to Eric Holder and Hillary - WE GO TO THE FIFTH CIRCUITin 60 days!

As you can see from the last post, attornies frequently LIE and
IGNORE.

http://www.richw.org/dualcit/law.html


Here is my breif to support my US citizenship, which will be filed
after I get an ANSWER or motion to DISMISS,
if I can get to the DOCKET.

I will file BOTH CASES EMERGENCY APPEALS to the FIFTH CIRCUIT to

1. Get to the DOCKET
2. Remove the Racist Mexican Judge Martinez form one case
3. Change VENUE one one case

Roberts v. Clinton goes directly to the FIFTH CIRCUIT becasue of
Martinez and the Clerk.

14th Amendment
The first sentence of the 14th Amendment to the Constitution -- often
called the "citizenship clause" -- reads as follows:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to
the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the
State wherein they reside.
The original intent of this provision was to guarantee citizenship to
the former slaves and their descendants following the Civil War.
However, the Supreme Court held in U.S. v. Wong Kim Ark (1898) that
the "citizenship clause" applied to anyone born in the US, of any
ethnicity or national origin -- and, in Afroyim v. Rusk (1967) and
Vance v. Terrazas (1980), that the clause prevented Congress from
revoking a person's US citizenship without evidence of his or her
intent to give up said citizenship.

The portion of the citizenship clause dealing with US jurisdiction
excludes the US-born children of foreign diplomats stationed in the US
and holding "diplomatic immunity". If US territory were to come under
foreign occupation during wartime, this language would presumably also
exclude children born on occupied soil to nationals of the occupying
country. Otherwise, any child born in the US is a US citizen by birth,
regardless of the citizenship or immigration status of the child's
parents.

In an effort to curb illegal immigration to the US, several proposals
to amend or reinterpret the 14th Amendment's citizenship clause have
been introduced in recent Congresses. Most of these proposals would
redefine the concept of "jurisdiction" so that a US-born child would
have automatic citizenship only if at least one parent were a US
citizen or permanent resident ("green card holder"). So far, all such
proposals have died in committee; none has ever been brought to the
floor for a vote by either house of Congress. Even if a bill of this
sort were to become law, it would almost certainly be challenged in
the courts and could very possibly be declared unconstitutional.
  #2   Report Post  
Old February 18th 10, 01:56 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Jun 2009
Posts: 406
Default final breif to Eric Holder and Hillary - WE GO TO THE FIFTHCIRCUIT in 60 days!

On Feb 17, 6:53*pm, NONE wrote:
As you can see from the last post, attornies frequently LIE and
IGNORE.

http://www.richw.org/dualcit/law.html

Here is my breif to support my US citizenship, which will be filed
after I get an ANSWER or motion to DISMISS,
if I can get to the DOCKET.

I will file BOTH CASES EMERGENCY APPEALS to the FIFTH CIRCUIT to

1. Get to the DOCKET
2. Remove the Racist Mexican Judge Martinez form one case
3. Change VENUE one one case

Roberts v. Clinton goes directly to the FIFTH CIRCUIT becasue of
Martinez and the Clerk.

14th Amendment
The first sentence of the 14th Amendment to the Constitution -- often
called the "citizenship clause" -- reads as follows:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to
the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the
State wherein they reside.
The original intent of this provision was to guarantee citizenship to
the former slaves and their descendants following the Civil War.
However, the Supreme Court held in U.S. v. Wong Kim Ark (1898) that
the "citizenship clause" applied to anyone born in the US, of any
ethnicity or national origin -- and, in Afroyim v. Rusk (1967) and
Vance v. Terrazas (1980), that the clause prevented Congress from
revoking a person's US citizenship without evidence of his or her
intent to give up said citizenship.

The portion of the citizenship clause dealing with US jurisdiction
excludes the US-born children of foreign diplomats stationed in the US
and holding "diplomatic immunity". If US territory were to come under
foreign occupation during wartime, this language would presumably also
exclude children born on occupied soil to nationals of the occupying
country. Otherwise, any child born in the US is a US citizen by birth,
regardless of the citizenship or immigration status of the child's
parents.

In an effort to curb illegal immigration to the US, several proposals
to amend or reinterpret the 14th Amendment's citizenship clause have
been introduced in recent Congresses. Most of these proposals would
redefine the concept of "jurisdiction" so that a US-born child would
have automatic citizenship only if at least one parent were a US
citizen or permanent resident ("green card holder"). So far, all such
proposals have died in committee; none has ever been brought to the
floor for a vote by either house of Congress. Even if a bill of this
sort were to become law, it would almost certainly be challenged in
the courts and could very possibly be declared unconstitutional.


I affirm my citizenship. I win the case. I have already affirmed my US
citizenship in the Western District. I am disloyal. **** AMERICA
I SUPPORT FLAG BURNING.

Now, I am still a CITIZEN.

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis
  #3   Report Post  
Old February 18th 10, 02:35 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Jun 2009
Posts: 406
Default final breif to Eric Holder and Hillary - WE GO TO THE FIFTHCIRCUIT in 60 days!

Part II of final breif

THE LAW SUPPORTS THE SUPREME COURT CASES. YOU MUST INTEND TO LOSE YOUR
CITIZENSHIP. I WAS MADE AN AMBASSADOR
on a 117 ACRE HOMESTEAD, GIVEN SECRET DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY IN THE
UNITED STATES FOR ALLEGED POLITICAL SPAM
In A COUP DE TA ATTEMPT. The diplomatic acts / alleged or otherwise /
were committed within the United States. There is no INTENT
to lose citizenship by becomming a foreign ambassador WITHIN THE
UNITED STATES (Florida) 1/2008.

Loss of citizenship (INA 349, 8 USC 1481)
Section 349 of the INA [8 USC 1481] specifies several conditions
under which US citizenship may be lost. These include:

becoming a naturalized citizen of another country, or declaring
allegiance to another country, after reaching age 18;

serving as an officer in a foreign country's military service, or
serving in the armed forces of a country which is engaged in
hostilities against the US;

working for a foreign government (e.g., in political office or as a
civil servant);

formally renouncing one's US citizenship before duly authorized US
officials; or

committing treason against, or attempting or conspiring to overthrow
the government of, the US.
The primary effect of recent developments in the US regarding dual
citizenship has been to add the requirement that loss of citizenship
can only result when the person in question intended to give up his
citizenship. At one time, the mere performance of the above (or
certain other) acts was enough to cause loss of US citizenship;
however, the Supreme Court overturned this concept in the Afroyim and
Terrazas cases, and Congress amended the law in 1986 to require that
loss of citizenship would result only when a potentially
"expatriating" (citizenship-losing) action was performed voluntarily
and "with the intention of relinquishing United States nationality".

On 16 April 1990, the State Department adopted a new policy on dual
citizenship, under which US citizens who perform one of the
potentially expatriating acts listed above are normally presumed not
to have done so with intent to give up US citizenship. Thus, the
overwhelming majority of loss-of-citizenship cases nowadays will
involve people who have explicitly indicated to US consular officials
that they want to give up their US citizenship.

  #4   Report Post  
Old February 18th 10, 12:17 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Nov 2009
Posts: 360
Default final breif to Eric Holder and Hillary - WE GO TO THE FIFTHCIRCUIT in 60 days!

On Feb 17, 7:35*pm, NONE wrote:
Part II of final breif

THE LAW SUPPORTS THE SUPREME COURT CASES. YOU MUST INTEND TO LOSE YOUR
CITIZENSHIP. I WAS MADE AN AMBASSADOR
on a 117 ACRE HOMESTEAD, GIVEN SECRET DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY IN THE
UNITED STATES FOR ALLEGED POLITICAL SPAM
In A COUP DE TA ATTEMPT. The diplomatic acts / alleged or otherwise /
were committed within the United States. There is no INTENT
to lose citizenship by becomming a foreign ambassador WITHIN THE
UNITED STATES (Florida) 1/2008.


O.K. Marcus here are some questions for you:

I WAS MADE AN AMBASSADOR on a 117 ACRE HOMESTEAD,


1) WHAT Homestead; and WHERE is this "Homestead" Located ?

GIVEN SECRET DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY IN THE UNITED STATES


2) WHO gave you this "Secret Diplomatic Immunity"? WHY did they give
you this "Secret Diplomatic Immunity"?

The diplomatic acts / alleged or otherwise /were committed within the United States.


3) WHAT "Diplomatic Acts" did you "commit"?? Were these "diplomatic
acts" against the United States?

This so-called coup d'etat [please learn to spell the damn thing if
you want to keep flipping it around] was against what government?!? If
your acts were against the United States then is by its very nature an
Act of Treason, for which you can be put to death!!! If it was NOT
directed against the United States, then WHO was this would be coup
directed against? If the coup was against the Government of St. Kitts
and Nevis, the United States has an extradition treaty with the
Government with the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis, and Honorable
Ambassador Izben C. Williams M.D., could ask the United States
Government to arrest you and remand you to custody for trail in St.
Kitts and Nevis. Being a citizen of the United States does not protect
you if you were plotting a coup attempt against a foreign government
with which were have a diplomatic relationship with.

There is no INTENT to lose citizenship by becomming a foreign ambassador WITHIN THE
UNITED STATES (Florida) 1/2008.


4) You keep stating you are a "foreign Ambassador" of St. Kitts and
Nevis, yet the ONLY Ambassador that St. Kitts and Nevis has posted to
the United States is the Honorable Izben C. Williams M.D. Please
provide PROOF that you are -- or were -- appointed to be an
"Ambassador" of St. Kitts and Nevis. All embassy officials carry such
documentation with them, and are subject to recall by the country that
appoints them. If you are an "Ambassador" of St. Kitts and Nevis WHO
appointed you?!? We know you were NOT appointed to be the "Ambassador"
of St. Kitts and Nevis to the United States. A simple call to the St.
Kitts and Nevis Embassy in Washington, D.C. would most likely show you
are a FRAUD. Indeed the REAL AMBASSADOR could lodge charges against
you for impersonation either with the United States (since you claim
you are a United States Citizen) or in the court system of St. Kitts
and Nevis where you could be arrested, tried, and convicted should you
ever set foot back on either of those island. At the very least one
call from the Honorable Izben C. Williams M.D., Ambassador of St.
Kitts and Nevis who *IS* posted to the United States calling for your
ARREST for impersonation of a legitimate embassy official, and its bye-
bye Marcus. Your only "get out of jail free" card is IF YOU HAVE
SIGNED DOCUMENTATION THAT PROVES YOU ARE A LEGITIMATE AMBASSADOR of
St. Kitts and Nevis.

Hell come to think of it MAYBE if you are UNWILLING to post the
documentation that PROVES you are an AMBASSADOR of St. Kitts and
Nevis, we should CALL
  #5   Report Post  
Old February 18th 10, 12:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Nov 2009
Posts: 360
Default final breif to Eric Holder and Hillary - WE GO TO THE FIFTHCIRCUIT in 60 days!

On Feb 18, 5:17*am, Bobcat wrote:
On Feb 17, 7:35*pm, NONE wrote:

Part II of final breif


THE LAW SUPPORTS THE SUPREME COURT CASES. YOU MUST INTEND TO LOSE YOUR
CITIZENSHIP. I WAS MADE AN AMBASSADOR
on a 117 ACRE HOMESTEAD, GIVEN SECRET DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY IN THE
UNITED STATES FOR ALLEGED POLITICAL SPAM
In A COUP DE TA ATTEMPT. The diplomatic acts / alleged or otherwise /
were committed within the United States. There is no INTENT
to lose citizenship by becomming a foreign ambassador WITHIN THE
UNITED STATES (Florida) 1/2008.


O.K. Marcus here are some questions for you:

I WAS MADE AN AMBASSADOR on a 117 ACRE HOMESTEAD,


1) WHAT Homestead; and WHERE is this "Homestead" Located ?

GIVEN SECRET DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY IN THE UNITED STATES


2) WHO gave you this "Secret Diplomatic Immunity"? WHY did they give
you this "Secret Diplomatic Immunity"?

The diplomatic acts / alleged or otherwise /were committed within the United States.


3) WHAT "Diplomatic Acts" did you "commit"?? Were these "diplomatic
acts" against the United States?

This so-called coup d'etat [please learn to spell the damn thing if
you want to keep flipping it around] was against what government?!? If
your acts were against the United States then is by its very nature an
Act of Treason, for which you can be put to death!!! If it was NOT
directed against the United States, then WHO was this would be coup
directed against? If the coup was against the Government of St. Kitts
and Nevis, the United States has an extradition treaty with the
Government with the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis, and Honorable
Ambassador Izben C. Williams M.D., could ask the United States
Government to arrest you and remand you to custody for trail in St.
Kitts and Nevis. Being a citizen of the United States does not protect
you if you were plotting a coup attempt against a foreign government
with which were have a diplomatic relationship with.

There is no INTENT to lose citizenship by becomming a foreign ambassador WITHIN THE
UNITED STATES (Florida) 1/2008.


4) You keep stating you are a "foreign Ambassador" of St. Kitts and
Nevis, yet the ONLY Ambassador that St. Kitts and Nevis has posted to
the United States is the Honorable Izben C. Williams M.D. Please
provide PROOF that you are *-- or were -- appointed to be an
"Ambassador" of St. Kitts and Nevis. All embassy officials carry such
documentation with them, and are subject to recall by the country that
appoints them. If you are an "Ambassador" of St. Kitts and Nevis WHO
appointed you?!? We know you were NOT appointed to be the "Ambassador"
of St. Kitts and Nevis to the United States. A simple call to the St.
Kitts and Nevis Embassy in Washington, D.C. would most likely show you
are a FRAUD. Indeed the REAL AMBASSADOR could lodge charges against
you for impersonation either with the United States (since you claim
you are a United States Citizen) or in the court system of St. Kitts
and Nevis where you could be arrested, tried, and convicted should you
ever set foot back on either of those island. At the very least one
call from the Honorable Izben C. Williams M.D., Ambassador of St.
Kitts and Nevis who *IS* posted to the United States calling for your
ARREST for impersonation of a legitimate embassy official, and its
bye-
bye Marcus. Your only "get out of jail free" card is IF YOU HAVE
SIGNED DOCUMENTATION THAT PROVES YOU ARE A LEGITIMATE AMBASSADOR of
St. Kitts and Nevis.

Hell come to think of it MAYBE if you are UNWILLING to post the
documentation that PROVES you are an AMBASSADOR of St. Kitts and
Nevis, we should CALL the Honorable Izben C. Williams M.D.,
Ambassador
of St. Kitts and Nevis and inform him you are impersonating an
Ambassador
from St. Kitts and Nevis and ask if he would like to swear out a
warrant
for your ARREST. What do you think Marcus, could you provide the PROOF
that would clear you?

Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
note to Eric Holder and Hillary Clinton NONE rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics) 1 February 18th 10 12:33 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 ChessBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Chess"

 

Copyright © 2017