Old February 18th 10, 09:41 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Roberts prepares to file against the Honorable Abigail Ortega

Roberts prepares to file against the Honorable Abigail Ortega

Abigail Ortega is the County and District Clerk of the Court for
Hudspeth County, Texas. She refuses to let me file a title policy, or
send me an absentee ballot. She also said she would not file a copy of
a title of my home, to perfect my homestead. This document is vital to
prove my US citizenship. Homestead owners, INTEND to live in the
United States, per federal law, as I have described.

The corruption in Hudspeth County is blatant. People can't file
documents. This is a federal issue of citizenship.

I will file suit as soon as possible, for a WRIT OF MANDAMUS to record
necessary documents.

She ****ed up with the ballot. I requested a ballot three times. I
have been sent an absentee ballot. I am going to request these
elections be ANNULED.

In the end, my citizenship is worth everything to me. This clerk
doesn't give a god
damn. She is denying people access to the public records, and the
records aren't
online.

I suggest she get 5,000 dollars and get ready to litigate. This is
good faith litigaton.

Marcus Roberts
PRO SE
Old February 18th 10, 09:43 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 18, 2:41*pm, NONE wrote:
[...]

file documents in the real property records.
Old February 18th 10, 09:43 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 18, 2:41*pm, NONE wrote:
[...]

have been sent an absentee ballot REQEUST. I am going to request
these
elections be ANNULED

Old February 18th 10, 10:05 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 18, 2:43*pm, NONE wrote:
On Feb 18, 2:41*pm, NONE wrote:

[...]

elections be ANNULED- Hide quoted text -

As to the title, here is the section of Texas law that allows the
recording of the title. Somehow, this
dingbat clerk thinks that a title policy is only recordable if you
bribe her. I am suggesting she takes
bribes to record documents. I want her to counter sue me so I can
depose her staff and read her email.
If her husband comes on my property, there will be force applied.

Texas law allows things to be recorded in rp records which effect
marketablitly. Kil Bramblett is a bribe
taking attorney who works with Constable Turner to keep title policies
out of public records. I will see
the county attorney in federal prision!

1201.205. STATEMENT OF OWNERSHIP AND LOCATION. A
statement of ownership and location must provide:
(1) the names and addresses of the purchaser and
seller;
(2) the manufacturer's name and address and any model
designation;
(3) in accordance with the director's
rules:
(A) the outside dimensions of the manufactured
home when installed for occupancy, as measured to the nearest
one-half foot at the base of the home, exclusive of the tongue or
other towing device; and
(B) the approximate square footage of the home
when installed for occupancy;
(4) the identification number for each section or
module of the home;
(5) the county of this state in which the home is
installed for occupancy;
(6) in chronological order of recordation, the date of
each lien on the home and the name and address of each lienholder,
or, if a lien is not recorded, a statement of that fact;
(7) the signature of the owner in ink, given on receipt
of the document;
(8) a statement that if two or more eligible persons,
as determined by Section 1201.213, file with the application for
the issuance of a statement of ownership and location an agreement
signed by all the persons providing that the home is to be held
jointly with a right of survivorship, the director shall issue the
statement of ownership and location in all the names;
(9) the location of the
home;
(10) a statement of whether the owner has elected to
treat the home as real property or personal property;
(11) statements of whether the home is a salvaged
manufactured home and whether the home is reserved for business use
only; and
(12) any other information the director
requires.

Added by Acts 2001, 77th Leg., ch. 1421, 2, eff. June 1, 2003.
Amended by Acts 2003, 78th Leg., ch. 338, 13, eff. June 18,
2003.

1201.2055. ELECTION BY OWNER. (a) In completing an
application for the issuance of a statement of ownership and
location, an owner of a manufactured home shall indicate whether
the owner elects to treat the home as personal property or real
property. An owner may elect to treat a manufactured home as real
property only if the home is attached to:
(1) real property that is owned by the owner of the
home; or
(2) land leased to the owner of the home under a
long-term lease, as defined by department rule.
(b) A statement of election under Subsection (a) must be
made by affidavit.
(c) If the department issues a statement of ownership and
location to an owner who has elected to treat a manufactured home as
personal property, the statement of ownership and location on file
with the department is evidence of ownership of the home. A lien,
charge, or other encumbrance on a home treated as personal property
may be made only by filing the appropriate document with the
department.
(d) If an owner elects to treat a manufactured home as real
property, the department shall issue to the owner a certified copy
of the statement of ownership and location that on its face reflects
that the owner has elected to treat the manufactured home as real
property at the location listed on the statement. Not later than
the 60th day after the date the department issues a certified copy
of the statement of ownership and location to the owner, the owner
must:
(1) file the certified copy in the real property
records of the county in which the home is located; and
(2) notify the department and the tax
assessor-collector that the certified copy has been filed.
(e) A manufactured home is not considered to be real
property until a certified copy of the statement of ownership and
location has been filed and the department and the tax
assessor-collector have been notified of the filing as provided by
Subsection (d).
Old February 18th 10, 10:24 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Here is the section of Texas law that allows me to record a title
policy. These are crooks in Hudsdeth County. I am going to put Kit
Brablette in prision.

PROPERTY CODE

Sec. 12.001. INSTRUMENTS CONCERNING PROPERTY. (a) An instrument
concerning real or personal property may be recorded if it has been
acknowledged, sworn to with a proper jurat, or proved according to
law.

A title policy CONCERNS real property. You have to give Abigle or Kit
a bribe to get recorded documents.
Kit had me arrested on October 27, 2009 for terrorist threats against
Rio Grand Electric Cooperative.
I am going to have Kit indicted! **** you, KIT! Your interpertation of
the law is in your wallet.

TITLE 3. PUBLIC RECORDS

CHAPTER 12. RECORDING OF INSTRUMENTS

Sec. 12.001. INSTRUMENTS CONCERNING PROPERTY. (a)PROPERTY CODE

TITLE 3. PUBLIC RECORDS

CHAPTER 12. RECORDING OF INSTRUMENTS

Sec. 12.001. INSTRUMENTS CONCERNING PROPERTY. (a) An instrument
concerning real or personal property may be recorded if it has been
acknowledged, sworn to with a proper jurat, or proved according to
law.

(b) An instrument conveying real property may not be recorded unless
it is signed and acknowledged or sworn to by the grantor in the
presence of two or more credible subscribing witnesses or acknowledged
or sworn to before and certified by an officer authorized to take
acknowledgements or oaths, as applicable.

(c) This section does not require the acknowledgement or swearing or
prohibit the recording of a financing statement, a security agreement
filed as a financing statement, or a continuation statement filed for
record under the Business & Commerce Code.

(d) The failure of a notary public to attach an official seal to an
acknowledgment, a jurat, or other proof taken outside this state but
inside the United States or its territories renders the
acknowledgment, jurat, or other proof invalid only if the jurisdiction
in which the acknowledgment, jurat, or other proof is taken requires
the notary public to attach the seal.

Acts 1983, 68th Leg., p. 3489, ch. 576, Sec. 1, eff. Jan. 1, 1984.
Amended by Acts 1989, 71st Leg., ch. 162, Sec. 2, eff. Sept. 1, 1989;
Acts 1995, 74th Leg., ch. 603, Sec. 2, eff. June 14, 1995.

Sec. 12.0011. INSTRUMENTS CONCERNING PROPERTY: ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
REQUIRED FOR CERTAIN INSTRUMENTS. (a) For the purposes of this
section, "paper document" means a document received by a county clerk
in a form that is not electronic.

(b) A paper document concerning real or personal property may not be
recorded or serve as notice of the paper document unless:

(1) the paper document contains an original signature or signatures
that are acknowledged, sworn to with a proper jurat, or proved
according to law; or

(2) the paper document is attached as an exhibit to a paper affidavit
or other document that has an original signature or signatures that
are acknowledged, sworn to with a proper jurat, or proved according to
law.

(c) An original signature may not be required for an electronic
instrument or other document that complies with the requirements of
Chapter 15 of this code, Chapter 195, Local Government Code, Chapter
43, Business & Commerce Code, or other applicable law.

..

Old February 18th 10, 10:35 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

.

[...]

Sheriff West, Deputy Sheriff Doyle, Judge Martinez, they are like
quasi innocent bystandars
in a train wreck. The entire board of county comissioners of Hudspeth
County is not corrupt.
The Sheriff is not a drug dealer. The ATTORNEY and the CLERK are
manipulating records
for profit. As many defendants as I have, I could literally so
everyone. Why?

The real problem is the NSA. National Security Agency. You can't sue
them. So, you get lots
of defendnats. NSA impersonates US Attornies and police all the time.

I could name additioanl defendants. Why? I put myself in their shoes,
and I think I would almost
do the same. Martinez is a jackass, but he still hasn't destoryed the
case. West had to arrest.
Judge Collier signed a late warrent.

In an election, I'll charge bribery. Face it. This has gone too far.

I hope I don't have to add more local defendants.

Marcus Roberts
Old February 18th 10, 11:11 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 18, 3:41*pm, NONE wrote:
[...]

Is there any way to check if any of these suits are ever actually
filed? It would help me understand whether this is a joke, or
something to actually worry about.

Jerry Spinrad
Old February 18th 10, 11:11 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

STATEMENT OF JURISDICTION
The Western District of Texas District Court has jurisdiction to grant
Roberts Petition for Writ of Mandamus
pursuant to Article V, Section 3 of the Texas Constitution and Texas
Government Code
5 22.002 (2005).

This looks like how a Federal Judge gets jurisdiction to order a STATE
Clerk to RECORD
my title policy.

I found it from a Supreme Court breif.

I am so happy I quit law school! I can copy anyone pro se and site
them.
The legal profession just doesn't pay.

http://www.supreme.courts.state.tx.u...6/06029401.pdf

Old February 19th 10, 12:45 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Is there any way to check if any of these suits are ever actually
filed? It would help me understand whether this is a joke, or
something to actually worry about.

Jerry Spinrad

Jerry,

I have no way to know if these are real or not, but if they are NOT
Marcus sure spends a lot of time on nothing. The case against the Laws
*seems* to be Real as he got a letter back from Darlene's Atty. As I
predicted D. Laws is NOT going to settle with Marcus, so he is now 0
for 1, and I suspect others to follow. Marcus can't keep going out and
threatening people, telling people he is "An Ambassador of St. Kitts
and Nevis", that he is a "Reagent of Her Majesty the Queen", a "Rear
Admiral in the Navy of St. Kitts and Nevis", "that he has "Diplomatic
Immunity", and then expect that somehow he won't pay a price. Unless
you are the actual target of Marcus' lawsuit/s it should not matter
either way to you. OTOH if you are, you probably should take this
nuisance lawsuit seriously, and contact a qualified attorney, but I
suspect any "case" he might have against you will be tossed. A call to
the Honorable Izben C. Williams M.D., who is the REAL Ambassador of
St. Kitts and Nevis and posted to the United States in Washington,
D.C., and can be contacted at:

Embassy of St. Kitts and Nevis
3216 New Mexico St., NW
Washington, DC 20016

Tel: (202)686-2636
Fax: (202)686-5740
Email:

And filing a complaint with the embassy in regards to Marcus's
"claims" of being an "Ambassador of St. Kitts and Nevis" might result
in Diplomatic Action against Marcus, vis a vis the U.S. State
Department, leading possibly to his Arrest unless he can provide
documented PROOF of his many outrageous claims. With luck they'll toss
him in a padded cell somewhere and throw away the key. Marcus claims
duel citizenship: U.S. and British (St. Kitts and Nevis). I have no
idea if any of this is true. He probably is a U.S. Citizen, the
other?!? Your guess is as good as mine. I suspect Marcus is already
feeling the results of his numerous frivolous lawsuits in that he
seems unable to get a U.S. Passport, etc. which is probably because he
states he is an "Ambassador of St. Kitts and Nevis" while at the same
time claiming he is a U.S. citizen; that he is a "Reagent of Her
Majesty Queen Elizabeth II"; and other such nonsense. There is also
the matter if -- assuming he is telling the truth -- the outstanding
issue of his "Class 'B' Misdemeanor"... whatever that is. How much of
his rants are real and how much of it is the product of a delusional
mind I can't say. If you find out any information please post here.

Old February 19th 10, 12:56 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

And filing a complaint with the embassy in regards to Marcus's
"claims" of being an "Ambassador of St. Kitts and Nevis" might result
in Diplomatic Action against Marcus, vis a vis the U.S. State
Department, leading possibly to his Arrest unless he can provide
documented PROOF of his many outrageous claims

Why don't you call the Prime Minster, Governor General, or Queen?
The statement that I can be arrested for outrages claims is being
made by a CHILD MOLESTER. You **** children, Jerry.

Marcus Roberts