Old February 19th 10, 03:15 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default message to Sloan: Small Business Administration

Sam Sloan

Have you ever applied for a loan with the SBA? If both of us,
independently, got turned down for a SBA loan, would that be a good
tort claim? Three people, getting turned down, would probably net
50,000 dollars per claimant. I have money, you did that bankruptcy
deal with ISHI press, and a third applicant would be interesting.

The only way to fight discrimination is litigation. We will all be
killed by FBI agents busting down our doors at three in the morning
(or jumping over my embassy wall at 3:00 AM) due to eternal
investigations. It will NEVER end for Kirsan, me, or the American
chess molester, until you cost the USA enough hard cash to CEASE AND
DESIST NSA surveillance.

After 5 tort claims in Federal Court, you need to sue in groups or
cells. Otherwise, we all get banned PRO SE.

Marcus Roberts