Old February 19th 10, 07:13 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Roberts v. Ortega, Hudspeth County Texas has been filed via trackingmail

I have filed Roberts v. Ortega in the Western District of Texas. The
tracking number is
0309 1830 0000 5475 3582

Dinbat Clerk Ortega did send me a ballot today. I have proof she
denied the ballot yesterday, filed in the lawsuit.
I am going to try to thorw out the March 2, 2010 primary. She is
running unopposed as a Democrat. There are articles of impeachment
being prepared in the Texas Legislature.

Marcus Roberts
Old February 19th 10, 07:13 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 19, 12:13*pm, NONE wrote:
I have filed Roberts v. Ortega in the Western District of Texas. The
tracking number is
0309 1830 0000 5475 3582

Dinbat Clerk Ortega did send me a ballot today. I have proof she
denied the ballot yesterday, filed in the lawsuit.
I am going to try to thorw out the March 2, 2010 primary. She is
running unopposed as a Democrat. There are articles of impeachment
being prepared in the Texas Legislature.

Marcus Roberts

Sorry,
0309 1830 0000 5475 3592
Old February 19th 10, 10:16 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

snip
I am going to try to thorw out the March 2, 2010 primary. She is
running unopposed as a Democrat. There are articles of impeachment
being prepared in the Texas Legislature.

Marcus Roberts

I would be surprised if you could successfully throw out the trash. Someone
needs to take you to a nice place where you can be happy and nobody will try
and hurt you.