Old February 20th 10, 04:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default RACIST MEXICAN PIG (FEDERAL JUDGE) UPDATE

RACIST MEXICAN PIG (FEDERAL JUDGE) UPDATE

Obama has this bug in Martinez house, and apparently his wife or lover
threatened to divorce him over Roberts v. Clinton and surrounding
cases. He cried. DEA knows about his wife or lovers VALIIUM addiction.
Martinez reads my emails, so I am going to ruin his reputation with
NSA secret files of him. these are being LEAKED to me by the White
House to disgrace Martinez.

If I have the right BUG, Martinez wife threatened to DIVORCE him.

I hope I have the right BUG, and I apoligize if Obama has BUGGED the
wrong federal judge.

Marcus Roberts
PRO SE