Old February 25th 10, 08:11 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default letter to Clerk of District of Columbia Federal Court

NSA is stealing my summons and refusing to file my summons on the
docket.

Marcus Roberts
PO BOX 961029
El Paso, Texas 79996

Clerk of the Court
United States District Court for the District of Columbia
333 Constitution Avenue Northwest
Washington, DC 20001

February 25, 2010

Dear Sir:

I am wiring concerning case number 1:10-cv-00239. I did not receive
back my summons for the civil process clerk. Please docket this letter
and return to me a summons for the civil process clerk. I have
enclosed another copy of the lawsuit.

Thank You

Marcus Roberts
PRO SE