Old February 27th 10, 07:09 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default lawsuit against Lone Start Title in El Paso, Texas

Marcus Roberts
PO BOX 961029
El Paso, Texas 79996

Lone Star Title
via fax

Main Office
601 N. Mesa, Suite 100
El Paso, Texas 79901
Phone: (915) 545-2222
Fax: (915) 545-1104

**CERTIFIED MAIL**

February 26, 2010

If you do not provide me with an abstract of this property, I will
file a DECEPTIVE TRADE PRATICES SUIT AGAINST your company on March 8,
2010. You sold me title insurance on these three lots, which compose
my homestead. I am unable to build without an abstract of my property.
Your title policy isn’t sufficient to build on the property. I advise
you to obtain legal counsel, because I am going to SUPEONA your
abstract.
If you call me via telephone, I will file criminal charges.

YOUR COMPANY WILL BE SUED ON MARCH 8, 2010 if you fail to produce an
abstract.

I offer to pay 500 dollars for the abstract. Once I sue you, I will
ask for TRIPLE DAMAGES and PUNATIVE DAMAGES.

DO NOT CALL ME!

Marcus Roberts
PO BOX 961029
El Paso, Texas 79996
Old February 27th 10, 07:16 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 27, 12:09*am, NONE wrote:
[...]

you to obtain legal counsel, because I am going to Subpoena your