Old February 28th 10, 12:22 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default message to Sloan

Sam Sloan

I feel like the fifth circuits needs a brief on the chess war. If the
fifth circuit understands the history of the chess
war, then all of our cases get actually heard, probably by the full
court. I'll forgive you for ****ing me in St Kitts and Nevis by
presenting fake documents to my government that I was a convicted
child molester, if you admit your part.
I want to get Kelleher, not you.

If you don't try to explain this to the fifth circuit, you will lose
your appeal, and probably get thrown out of PRO SE filing in federal
court. They are all mad at you. I'll get to be your age, and then I
will get banned.

I want to the fifth circuit to understand the truth.

Marcus Roberts
Old February 28th 10, 03:39 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 27, 5:22*pm, NONE wrote:
Sam Sloan

I feel like the fifth circuits needs a brief on the chess war. If the
fifth circuit understands the history of the chess
war, then all of our cases get actually heard, probably by the full
court. I'll forgive you for ****ing me in St Kitts and Nevis by
presenting fake documents to my government that I was a convicted
child molester, if you admit your part.
I want to get Kelleher, not you.

If you don't try to explain this to the fifth circuit, you will lose
your appeal, and probably get thrown out of PRO SE filing in federal
court. They are all mad at you. I'll get to be your age, and then I
will get banned.

I want to the fifth circuit to understand the truth.

Marcus Roberts

Marcus: It is important for the 5th Circuit to understand the
"History of the "Chess War""?!? If Sam introduces such rantings he'll
get laughed out of court -- chances are he'll still get laughed out of
court, but if he starts spouting stuff about a "chess war" that will
become a certainty. And why are they mad at Sam?!? He is not the
lunatic who has gone around threatening every branch of the U.S.
Government it seems, YOU are Marcus. If the 5th Circuit has it in for
anyone, it would be you, not Sam. Sam would be a very Smart man to run
as fast as he can AWAY from you. Go fight your own war with the 5th
Circuit and you tell them WHY the "History of the Chess War" is so
important. BTW for those of us around here who can't remember, could
you PLEASE tell us the "History of the "Chess War"". I did not even
know that there *was* a "chess war" going on. Also please tell us why
this "chess war" is so important, especially as the U.S. is involved
in 2 REAL WARS Marcus where REAL men and women are dying. Yes I would
REALLY like to hear all about this "Chess War.

There is one thing we are all hoping for around here at
rec.games.chess politics: You will be BANNED from filing nut cases in
court.
Old February 28th 10, 03:50 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 27, 8:39*pm, Bobcat wrote:
On Feb 27, 5:22*pm, NONE wrote:

[...]

court.- Hide quoted text -

Paul Troung. Go **** yourself!
Old March 1st 10, 03:44 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Paul Troung. Go **** yourself!

"As you know, I obtained nationality of the Federation of St Kitts and
Nevis in 2007."

God you are STUPID: I am NOT Paul Troung. Unlike you however I grew
up, was educated, raised and lived for over 30 years in West Indies,
not some vacationer who once visited St. Kitts and/or Nevis. You had
me fooled I REALLY thought you were a genuine dual national of both
the U.S. and St. Kitts / Nevis -- hell you don't even qualify as a
bloody resident of the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis so I would
damn sure would like to know how the U.S. State Department made you an
Ambassador of a sovereign foreign nation. You are a FRAUD!!! I will
be so glad when the U.S. State Department and ICE comes and ARRESTS
YOU -- if you are lucky they will throw you in a Padded cell
somewhere and throw away the key, rather than throw you in PRISON --
I'm sure the inmates would love to meet you Mr. Ambassador. They have
ALL the EVIDENCE THEY NEED in the form of the many lawsuits you have
filed wherein you state you are :

"Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis"

or how about this from your most recent letter to Sec. of State
Clinton:

"I need the second passport book for official travel as an Ambassador
of
St Kitts and Nevis."

I'm going to hazard a guess: the REASON you need a U.S. Passport, is
you are NOT even a Green Card Holder of the Federation of St. Kitts
and Nevis, let alone an Ambassador, and you can't back to St. Kitts
and Nevis without a U.S. Passport. Now if you were and actual RESIDENT
of St. Kitts and Nevis you would actually own a British Passport and
could travel on it -- to say nothing of being an Ambassador of St.
Kitts and Nevis, wherein you would have a REAL Diplomatic Passport,
and would not need a U.S. Passport. Oh BTW WHERE is your "EMBASSY" ??
I know where the Embassy of the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis is
in Washington D.C., but where where is YOUR "Embassy" located -- or is
that too a "SECRET"? ICE is coming for you Marcus, and they will
ARREST YOU for FALSE IMPERSONATION. If you have any brains -- and we
know you don't have any -- you would pack up and leave and head, to
Washington, D.C. and the REAL EMBASSY of St. Kitts and Nevis, and pray
to God that they allow in you, rather than turn you over to the U.S.
State Department and ICE. It will be a glorious day for West Indians
everywhere when ICE comes and ARRESTS you, a U.S. citizen for
pretending to be a West Indian Ambassador -- the irony of that!!!

ICE is coming for you Marcus, mark my words. Any day now you WILL hear
a knock on your door.
Old March 5th 10, 04:00 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 27, 7:22*pm, NONE wrote:
Sam Sloan

I feel like the fifth circuits needs a brief on the chess war. If the
fifth circuit understands the history of the chess
war, then all of our cases get actually heard, probably by the full
court. I'll forgive you for ****ing me in St Kitts and Nevis by
presenting fake documents to my government that I was a convicted
child molester, if you admit your part.
I want to get Kelleher, not you.

If you don't try to explain this to the fifth circuit, you will lose
your appeal, and probably get thrown out of PRO SE filing in federal
court. They are all mad at you. I'll get to be your age, and then I
will get banned.

I want to the fifth circuit to understand the truth.

Marcus Roberts

Be nice to Sam Sloan. He has lots of experience with the courts. Be
nice and he may assist you

David Ames

Old March 5th 10, 09:54 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Marcus has a passport for St Kitts and Nevis. He showed it to me
during the 2007 US Open Chess Championship in Cherry Hill NJ and it
looked real.

Could somebody explain why he also needs a US passport and cannot
travel in his St Kitts and Nevis passport?
Old March 5th 10, 05:49 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 5, 2:54*am, samsloan wrote:
Marcus has a passport for St Kitts and Nevis. He showed it to me
during the 2007 US Open Chess Championship in Cherry Hill NJ and it
looked real.

Could somebody explain why he also needs a US passport and cannot
travel in his St Kitts and Nevis passport?

And that Dear Sam is the $64 Million Dollar Question. WHY
indeed...... Every time someone asks him he pleads the 5th. MAYBE St.
Kitts and Nevis revoked his citizenship there, and now the U.S. might
do the same because he keeps repeating that he is the "Ambassador of
St. Kitts and Nevis". He even thinks that the U.S. State Department
made him an "Ambassador of St. Kitts and Nevis "and that this is a
"SECRET". That would be a hoot. He would then become "Stateless" in
the truest sense.

Marcus needs SERIOUS Mental Health Intervention. Given that you Sam
are his "buddy" maybe you can ask him why he needs a U.S. Passport
while acting as an "Ambassador of St. Kitts and Nevis". I can only
hope that when "Marcus v. Clinton" is heard they not only bounce him
out of court, but bounce him into a Mental Health Clinic and confine
him in a padded cell.