Old February 28th 10, 07:40 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Marcus Roberts is a DISLOYAL American!

What really kills my loyalty to the United States is these questions
on form 4075. The State Department made me an Ambassador, the records
are SECRET, and I am being to ask to repeat that they forced me to do.
The fifth amendment is proper. The State Department wants to ask me
these questions, when my US citizenship can be forfeit, and will not
admit the truth.

Marcus Roberts

Describe as specifically as you can the act or acts you performed as
indicated in Part I, Item 6.
(a) If you checked YES to question 6A, by what means, or in what kind
of proceeding, were you naturalized as a citizen of a foreign state?
(b) If you checked YES to question 6 A or B, what was the nature of
the oath you took? What were the words used? If you have a copy of the
oath please attach it.
(c) If you checked YES to question 6C, in what foreign armed services
did you serve? What years? What ranks did you hold? What was the
highest rank? What responsibilities did you have and what functions
and activities were you engaged in? Did you take an oath? If so,
describe
the oath.
(d) If you checked YES to question 6D, for what foreign government did
you work? For more than one? What was your job title or titles? What
were your duties and responsibilities for each of the foreign
government jobs you held? Did you take an oath, affirmation or
declaration or
allegiance in connection with the job? If so describe the oath,
affirmation or declaration.
YES NO
(a) If not, in what sense was your performance of the act or acts
involuntary?
(b) What was your intent toward your U.S. citizenship in performing
the act or acts?
Page 3 of 5
Did you perform the acts with the intent to relinquish U.S.
citizenship? YES NO
5. Describe in detail the circumstances under which you performed the
act or acts indicated in Part 1, Item 6.
Old February 28th 10, 09:12 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Marcus Roberts
PO BOX 961029
El Paso, Texas 79996

March 1, 2010

Dear Secretary Clinton

The following application, submitted Monday, March 1, 2010, applies
for a second United States passport book and a US passport card. I
need the second passport book for official travel as an Ambassador of
St Kitts and Nevis. Visa processing times, as you know, are extended.
Please issue the second passport book and passport card, as soon as
possible.

As you know, I obtained nationality of the Federation of St Kitts and
Nevis in 2007. This statement is made as requested in my second
passport application and US passport card application.

Sincerely,

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis
U.S. Citizen
Old March 1st 10, 01:32 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 28, 2:12*pm, NONE wrote:
[...]

Marcus you are so full of it: The U.S. State Department can NOT --
REPEAT CAN NOT -- make you an "Ambassador" of a foreign country,
therefore you are NOT an "Ambassador" of the Federation of St. Kitts
and Nevis, only the British Crown or the Government of the Federation
of St. Kitts and Nevis can make you an official "Ambassador". I
suggest you go to the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis and request
that THEY grant you a Diplomatic Passport, and stop this nonsense of
pretending that the U.S. State Department made you an Ambassador of
St. Kitts and Nevis. There are NO records -- SECRET or otherwise --
since they DO NOT EXIST!!!! If such "SECRET RECORDS" do exist you best
pony up and tell them WHO in the U.S. State Department made you an
"Ambassador of a FOREIGN COUNTRY" I am sure we all would be equally
entertained to know WHO. Since I DOUBT you can name WHO, I suspect the
U.S. State Department is going to take a very grim view of your
"claims". I also STRONGLY SUGGEST that you STOP using the Name of Her
Majesty Queen Elizabeth II in your posts as you are NOT either her
"Reagent" or her "Ambassador". I would also STRONGLY SUGGEST you STOP
saying you are an "Adviser to Barack Obama, President of the United
States". Both the United States and Britain could PROSECUTE YOU for
IMPERSONATION and claiming you have Diplomatic Status. And the best
part Marcus: they have in in your own words in all these lawsuits you
have files in which you say you are " Ambassador of St Kitts and
Nevis". In short Marcus, they have all they need to ARREST YOU!!! Do
not be surprised if you get a knock on your door one night very soon
from ICE.
Old March 1st 10, 08:43 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

How many children have you molested, lawyer? You are a liar and a pig.
Your profession
is full of liars and pigs. You need to stop lying.

Marcus Roberts

Just like you Marcus?!? ICE is coming for you, any day now.

Old March 1st 10, 09:07 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 1, 3:50*pm, Bobcat wrote:

I wonder how long Marcus will last in PRISON once ICE comes and
ARRESTS him. Any bets?- Hide quoted text -

Probably until he runs out of KY jelly.

Old March 2nd 10, 11:55 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

None wrote:

On Mar 1, 3:50 pm, Bobcat wrote:

I wonder how long Marcus will last in PRISON once ICE comes and
ARRESTS him. Any bets?- Hide quoted text -

Probably until he runs out of KY jelly.

I wonder how long your appendage is Bobdik - 2"/2.5" ?
Old March 4th 10, 01:27 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 2, 4:55*pm, micky wrote:
None wrote:

On Mar 1, 3:50 pm, Bobcat wrote:

I wonder how long Marcus will last in PRISON once ICE comes and
ARRESTS him. Any bets?- Hide quoted text -

Probably until he runs out of KY jelly.

* I wonder how long your appendage is Bobdik - 2"/2.5" ?

O.K. so you are a bit on the SHORT side, too bad.

Thanks for sharing Micky Mouse