Old March 1st 10, 06:58 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Roberts v. Clinton news

Roberts v. Clinton news

Roberts files first amended complaint and 4th US passport card and
passport application (per court order) in Roberts v. Clinton

My US passport card and second US passport book application have been
filed with a money order (17696043022) for 189.86.

The tracking member is EG 220 805 348 US for my US passport book and
card application.

I requested expitied fees. I sent 6 certified priority letters to file
my first amended complaint
The tracking number are

7009 2250 0001 5829 2798
7009 2250 0001 5829 2781
7009 2250 0001 5829 2774
7009 2250 0001 5829 2767
7009 2250 0001 5829 2750
7009 2250 0001 5829 2743

Marcus Roberts
Old March 1st 10, 08:16 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 1, 11:58*am, NONE wrote:
Roberts v. Clinton news

Roberts files first amended complaint and 4th US passport card and
passport application (per court order) in Roberts v. Clinton

My US passport card and second US passport book application have been
filed with a money order (17696043022) for 189.86.

The tracking member is EG 220 805 348 US for my US passport book and
card application.

I requested expitied fees. I sent 6 certified priority letters to file
my first amended complaint
The tracking number are

7009 2250 0001 5829 2798
7009 2250 0001 5829 2781
7009 2250 0001 5829 2774
7009 2250 0001 5829 2767
7009 2250 0001 5829 2750
7009 2250 0001 5829 2743

Marcus Roberts

The first amended complaint is over 40 pages long, with the
attachments. I have copies of my 4th passport card
application, denial notificatins from the State Department, and a
letter from President Obama. If I don't get my passport
card, I am going to sue barack obama. His letter convicts him for
damages.

Marcus Roberts
Old March 1st 10, 08:41 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

.. If I don't get my passport
card, I am going to sue barack obama. His letter convicts him for
damages.

Marcus Roberts

Yo Marcus,

First you CAN'T sue President Barack Obama -- you can try but it won't
go anywhere.

That said, why would you want to sue YOUR FRIEND?!? Remember you said
you were the "Adviser to Barack Obama, President of the United
States", now you want to sue him?!? Some "Adviser" you are. Then again
MAYBE you realize that you are NOT REALLY an "Adviser" to Barack
Obama; just like you are NOT the "Ambassador" of St. Kitts /Nevis;
just like you are NOT a "Rear Admiral" in the Non-existent Navy of St.
Kitts/Nevis. ICE is coming to take you away Marcus, any day now, any
day... or NIGHT!!!

Old March 1st 10, 10:19 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 1, 1:41*pm, Bobcat wrote:
. If I don't get my passport

card, I am going to sue barack obama. His letter convicts him for
damages.

Marcus Roberts

Yo Marcus,

First you CAN'T sue President Barack Obama -- you can try but it won't
go anywhere.

That said, why would you want to sue YOUR FRIEND?!? Remember you said
you were the "Adviser to Barack Obama, President of the United
States", now you want to sue him?!? Some "Adviser" you are. Then again
MAYBE you realize that you are NOT REALLY an "Adviser" to Barack
Obama; just like you are NOT the "Ambassador" of St. Kitts /Nevis;
just like you are NOT a "Rear Admiral" in the Non-existent Navy of St.
Kitts/Nevis. ICE is coming to take you away Marcus, any day now, any
day... or NIGHT!!!

Paul Troung, you are getting sued next at Texas Tech. You are a
****ing
child molester. You sit around Texas Tech, and tell those HICKS
you and your bitch lover, Susan Polgar, are helping them.
I am going to **** you for the rest of your life.

Marcus Roberts

Marcus Roberts
Old March 2nd 10, 01:18 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 1, 5:19*pm, NONE wrote:

I am going to **** you for the rest of your life.

Marcus Roberts

My wife said that to me ten years ago.