Old March 2nd 10, 01:41 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Roberts files title claim with Stewart title

I have filed a 30,000 dollar title claim with Steward Title on my 3
acre homestead. The policy number
is O-5951-000004116. The G.F. Number is 09703864. The Subcontractor is
Lone Star Title. The reason
for the claim is I can't build on my property becasue Lone Star Title
won't give me an ABSTRACT. NSA is paying Lone Start Title to withold
the abstract.

The pig cop, Constable Turner, witheld oil and gas leases. Litigation
wil be filed against Turner, his company, and Lone Star Title next
Monday. At the same time, Steward Ttitle will have to arbitrate my
30,000 dollar policy.

Life is a bitch, isn't it, you crack selling cop, Mr. Turner?

Marcus Roberts

Items of Interest in the public records of Hudspeth County, Texas
Volume 236, Page 430
Cabinet A, Slide 303, Plat Records, Hudspeth County, Texas
Volume 195, Page 385
Volume 37, Page 282
Volume 62, Page 225
Volume 144, Page 87
Volume 258, Page 130
Volume 268, Page 139
Volume 274, Page 717
Volume 274, Page 719
Volume 278, Page 724
Volume 280, Page 93
Old March 2nd 10, 02:05 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 1, 6:41*pm, NONE wrote:
[...]

Part of the federal lawsuit againt the clerk of the court (state
court) in Hudspeth County is her
inability to keep records. My warrent deed has no book and page, my
deed is instrument number

130754

Millionares spend lots of time looking at abstracts, deeds, and record
books. When the deeds and books
don't make sense, and the abstracts are secert, you sue. You have to
sue crack dealers.

I do have title insurance, and I should be ok,on my homestead, in a
statistical sense.

Marcus Roberts
Old March 2nd 10, 02:10 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 1, 7:05*pm, NONE wrote:
On Mar 1, 6:41*pm, NONE wrote:

[...]

Marcus Roberts- Hide quoted text -

My title insurance does not insure a deed or book. The insurance is a
surveyable location in Hudspeth County,Texas

Lots 4 through 6, Block 8, CERRO ALTO SUBDIVISON, UNIT 1, HUDSPETH
COUNTY, TEXAS, as shown on Plat thereof
filed in Cabinet A, Slide 303, Plat Records, Hudspeth County, Texas

Public records, by book and page, or instrument number, are not
insurable, via title policy

Marcus Roberts