Old March 2nd 10, 02:04 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Old Time Radio - thank you Larry Parr!

The Historian wrote:
I've been listening to a lot of "old time radio" over the past few
months. Larry Parr had suggested specific programs to me years ago,
and while I haven't tracked down the programs he suggested, I'm
enjoying such shows as "You Are There", "Suspense", various radio
theater productions, and "Challenge of the Yukon."

So, thank you Larry Parr!

I can understand why somebody like Parr would listen to such nonsense.
In another decade he'll think 'Kojak' was great, and 'Have Gun, Will
Travel' and 'Maverick' classics.