Old March 3rd 10, 08:57 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default First Amended Complaint filed on PACER in Roberts v. Clinton

The first amended complaint is on pacer. for less than 3 us dollars,
you can read all 41 pages of my first amended complaint.

Roberts v. Clinton, et. al. The Western District of Texas 3:10-
cv-00050-KC

Marcus Roberts
Old March 3rd 10, 11:13 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 3, 1:57*pm, NONE wrote:
The first amended complaint is on pacer. for less than 3 us dollars,
you can read all 41 pages of my first amended complaint.

What a WASTE of money that would be. My time is worth more than $3.00,
to read 41 pages of your silly rantings. I wonder if that could be
considered TORTURE?? At least it would be "Cruel and Inhuman
Treatment".
Old March 4th 10, 01:10 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 3, 4:13*pm, Bobcat wrote:
On Mar 3, 1:57*pm, NONE wrote:

The first amended complaint is on pacer. for less than 3 us dollars,
you can read all 41 pages of my first amended complaint.

What a WASTE of money that would be. My time is worth more than $3.00,
to read 41 pages of your silly rantings. I wonder if that could be
considered TORTURE?? At least it would be "Cruel and Inhuman
Treatment".

Look you son of a bitch Troung, I am going after Susan's family.
I am going to **** them with INTERPOL. Rember that, you mother
****er. I am going to put Susan Polgar's family in a prision.
Then, I am going to put you in a prision,.

Marcus Roberts