Old March 4th 10, 01:15 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Open Records REquests at Texas Tech

I am filing open records requests for all of Susan Polgar's emails,
and Paul Troungs emails.
I will sue over those requests.

I intend to throw Susan's family in jail, as terrroists, via INTERPOL.

It doesn't matter what Susan says, I want her to leave my sister
alone. Since Susan Polgar
wants to stalk, I'll usething Susan doesn't undertsand, MONEY AND
POWER.

Marcus Roberts