Old March 4th 10, 08:30 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default state lawsuit against Ortega and Hudspeth County

Marcus Roberts
PO BOX 961029
El Paso, Texas 79996

March 4, 2010

Albegai Ortega
via fax 915-369-0055

Dear Ms. Ortega

If you not mail or fax me the recording fees to record a survey of my
3 acre homestead and certificate location for my mobile home (the fees
per page) I will file another lawsuit against you in Hudspeth County,
Texas. This is a THRAT TO FILE SUIT. I demand disclosure of your
record fees. DO NOT CALL ME FOR ANY REASON, or I WILL FILE CRIMINAL
CHARGES. I will continue to sue you every time you break the law. This
letter is an OPEN RECORD REQUEST under TEXAS LAW.

I also need the fees per page for certified copies of the public
record. I need all of your recording fees. Failure to respond by March
15, 2010 will result in a second lawsuit against you and Hudspeth
County in State Court.

Marcus Roberts

Old March 4th 10, 08:52 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

"NONE" wrote in message
[...]

Ok, so you like a lot of other pro se nitwits, think everything in the
courthouse should be free. Sadly, that isn't the case in any courthouse I'm
aware of. Screaming and threatening to sue won't change the fact that most
of those fees are set by law, and the clerk will collect them or your stuff
never sees the light of day.

Get it? Nitwit