Old March 5th 10, 12:02 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default discovery request in Roberts v. Ortega, et. al

Marcus Roberts
PO BOX 961029
El Paso, Texas 79996

Hudspeth County Board of Commissioners
attn: ALL COMISSIONERS

Precinct 1, Commissioner Wayne West
PO BOX 131
Sierra Blanca, Texas 79851

Precinct 2 Commissioner Curtis Carr
PO BOX 111
Hancock, Texas 79838

Precinct 3 Commissioner Ed Miller
PO BOX 205
Ft Hancock, Texas 79839

Precinct 4 Commissioner Kiehne
21403 Highway 62/180
El Paso, Texas 79938

County Judge Becky Dean Walker
PO BOX 68
Sierra Blanca, TX 79851

County Attorney Kit Bramblette
PO Box 2215258
El Paso, TX 79912-1528

March 4, 2010
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
This open letter concerns the recent FEDERAL LAWSUIT filed against
Hudspeth County, Texas. I am making my discovery requests in advance,
per TEXAS LAW. I need all of your emails, all public records,
basically everything you have since September 1, 2009. I want
everything you have that is considered public. I warn you it is a
CLASS "B" misdemeanor to ignore this request. Please seek IMMEDIATE
LEGAL COUNSEL! You could be personally sued if you ignore this
request!

This is a request under the Texas Open Records Act, chapter 552 of
the
Government Code (formerly V.T.C.S. article 6252) as well as Article
I,
Sec. 8 of the Texas Constitution, the First Amendment to the United
States Constitution, the common law of the State of Texas and any
statue providing for public access to government information:
I request that I be sent copies of the following documents or, if
there are a large number, be permitted to inspect the following
documents and receive copies of the ones I would like:

All official correspondence and emails with respect to the duties of
your office since September 1, 2009.

If you have any questions about the nature or scope of this request,
please email me at . If you determine that
all or some portion of the information requested is excerpted from
required disclosure, I request that you provide me with the portions
of the requested information that are public and reasonably
differentiated
from that which you believe is excepted. If any records are in active
use or in storage, please certify this fact in writing and set a date
and hour within a reasonable time when the records will be available,
as required by section 552.221 of the Act.

If you determine that all or some portion of the information
requested
is excepted from required public disclosure under a particular
exception, I request that you advise me as to which exceptions you
believe apply. If you rely on previous determination, please advise
me
of the applicable court decision or Attorney General's opinion. If
there is no such determination, please advise me of the request for
such an opinion, as required under section 552.301 of the Act, and a
dated copy of your letter to the Attorney General. I call your
attention to section 522.353 of the Act, which provides penalties for
a failure to release public records.

I am prepared to pay reasonable costs for copying, within the
guidelines set by sections 552.261, 552.262, 552.263, 552.267,
552.268, 552.269.

I appreciate your attention to this and expect to hear from your
office within ten days.

Yours Sincerely,

Marcus Roberts
Old March 5th 10, 12:39 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 4, 5:02*pm, NONE wrote:
[...]

add Turner to the list

Marcus Roberts
PO BOX 961029