Old March 5th 10, 04:17 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default TEXAS TECH COUNSEL IS A GOD DAMN CROOK!

I will file suit against you if you continue to refuse records
request.
I am requesting your criminal prosecution if you do not reply.

You are a god damn crook!

**** YOU!

Marcus Roberts

[...]

I am filing the suit in 9 days. I will not narrow the request form a
attorney
involved in a child molestation ring. This can all be scanned into
adobe,
and paid for by credit card.

This counsel is aiding the molestation of children by covering up
criminal activites
on Texas Tech campus.

Marcus Roberts