Old March 6th 10, 01:17 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default threat to sue STEWARD TITLE by Roberts

Marcus Roberts
PO BOX 961029
El Paso, Texas 79996

March 5, 2010

Susan Withers
Claims Counsel
4700 West Sam Houston Parkway, Suite 150
Houston, Texas 77041

Dear Ms. Withers:

The following letter is a threat to file suit against Steward Title
for TRIPLE damages in your title policy, 90,000 US Dollars. Your
company is refusing to arbitrate my claim against my homestead. I have
no intent to notarize any affidavit. I can't build a house on my 3 lot
homestead without a Quiet Title Suit due to claims of the Ysleta del
Sur Pueblo Indian Tribe in Volume 195, page 395 of the public records
of Hudspeth County and other purported judgments of record issued
against the prior owner. Your agent, Lone Star Title, has refused to
produce an abstract for ANY AMOUNT of MONEY. I am unable to file a
Quiet Title Suit without an abstract. Your company is deceptively
withholding the abstract in a conspiracy to dominate and monopolize
the real estate market. No other title company will produce an
abstract, due to litigation I have pending in the Federal Court
against Hudspeth County.

Your title contract insures my property for 30,000 US dollars for
good AND INDEFISABLE TITLE. A good and indefeasible title is a "is a
title that cannot be defeated by a superior claim, set aside, or made
void." (page 405, Modern Real Estate Practice in Texas, Cheryl Peat
Nance, EdD, DREI, CREI." Volume 13. Without an abstract, your company
owes me 30,000 dollars. I am unable to sue to Quiet Title without an
abstract, and you know that fact. Your choice are to by April 1, 2010:

1. Send me a 30,000 dollar check
2. Produce an Abstract covering 40-60 years
3. Agree to arbitrate a 30,000 claim
4. Be sued for 90,000 dollars, TRIPLE in deceptive trade practices.

I also have a claim for deceptive trade practices in that no advance
warning was given for the Oil and Gas lease restrictions sold off by
Mr. Turner. Mr. Turner nor your company informed me he sold off Oil
and Gas rights in addition to the deed restrictions placed in record.
If you produce an abstract by April 1, 2010, I will not sue your
company over the Oil and Gas Leases.

Sincerely,

Marcus Roberts - PRO SE
Old March 6th 10, 01:22 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 5, 6:17*pm, NONE wrote:
[...]

Sur Pueblo Indian Tribe in Volume 195, page 385 of the public records

Old March 6th 10, 01:37 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Marcus Roberts
PO BOX 961029
El Paso, Texas 79996

March 5, 2010

Susan Withers
Claims Counsel
4700 West Sam Houston Parkway, Suite 150
Houston, Texas 77041

Dear Ms. Withers:

The following letter is a threat to file suit against Steward Title
in the District Court of Hudspeth County, Texas, for TRIPLE damages in
your title policy, 90,000 US Dollars. Your company is refusing to
arbitrate my claim against my homestead. I have no intent to notarize
any affidavit. I can't build a house on my 3 lot homestead without a
Quiet Title Suit due to claims of the Ysleta del Sur Pueblo Indian
Tribe in Volume 195, page 385 of the public records of Hudspeth County
[...]

abstract, and you know that fact. Your choices are to by April 1,
2010:

1. Send me a 30,000 dollar check
2. Produce an Abstract covering 40-60 years
3. Agree to arbitrate a 30,000 claim
4. Be sued for 90,000 dollars, TRIPLE in deceptive trade practices.

I also have a claim for deceptive trade practices in that no advance
warning was given for the Oil and Gas lease restrictions sold off by
Mr. Turner. Mr. Turner nor your company informed me he sold off Oil
and Gas rights in addition to the deed restrictions placed in record.
If you produce an abstract by April 1, 2010, I will not sue your
company over the Oil and Gas Leases.

I am unable to notarize the form you sent me, because the form lacks
the proper room. I have cooperated with you to the extent possible.
Enclosed with this letter are copies of the title policy showing your
admitted title defect.

Sincerely,

Marcus Roberts
PRO SE

Old March 6th 10, 06:46 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Steward Title was sent a copy of the 15 MB adobe acrobat file I sent
them by certified priority mail this morning. The tracking number is

7009 2250 0001 5829 3900.

Litigation will be filed on Wednesday April 1, 2010. I will offer to
pay reasonable costs for an abstract. My offer of 500 dollars still
stands.

Marcus Roberts