Old March 9th 10, 09:38 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Creighton Sloan vs. Sam Sloan, Final Brief of Appellant

On Mar 9, 6:27*am, jkh001 wrote:
On Mar 8, 2:33*pm, Chris Falter wrote:

On Mar 8, 3:33*pm, richard wrote:

On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 10:56:08 -0800 (PST), samsloan wrote:
THE STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA
In The Court of Appeals

Good god sammy, just how many active lawsuits are you a party in?
There's the mess you're involved with in the chess federation; the
notorious san francisco "cat lady"; and maybe even your daughter's
kidnapping?

Or do you just like to write this **** for the hell of it?

Actually, Sam makes a pretty cogent and tightly-crafted argument here,
and it's all pertinent to a legitimate legal issue. *My only question
is, why should this be a matter for chess politics? *I like Sam and
everything, but I would expect something like this to go on a personal
blog, rather than a forum like this. Just my take.

The problem is that this has been adjudicated by multiple courts over
nearly three decades. Sam believes that laws only apply to other
people.- Hide quoted text -

Without parsing Sam's complaint in its entirety, it seems to me that
Sam's complaint relates to the private dispensing of justice in an
incorrect jurisdiction.
Old March 9th 10, 10:02 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 9, 4:38*pm, David Ames wrote:

Without parsing Sam's complaint in its entirety, it seems to me that
Sam's complaint relates to the private dispensing of justice in an
incorrect jurisdiction.-

That is the straw Sam clings to