Old March 10th 10, 03:36 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default email to the Attorney General of Texas

Dear Mr. Attorney General

I wish to complaint that the Clerk of the Court of Hudspeth County,
Texas is refusing to record the title to my mobile home. I canít
declare the home as real property. She also refuses to record my title
policy. I have filed a federal lawsuit in relation to my US
citizenship, and I need the records that concern my property recorded.
I will send you a separate complaint for the title policy, but the
hard cold facts are that officials in Hudspeth County, Texas will NOT
record documents that Texas law requires recording.

Sincerely,

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis
U.S. Citizen

Marcus Roberts
PO BOX 961029
El Paso, Texas 79996

Abigail Ortega
County & District Clerk
via fax 915-369-0055

March 10, 2010

Dear Ms. Ortega

This fax concerns recordings and the recent lawsuit
served against you. Texas law requires that my statement of location
and ownership be recorded in the real property records of Hudspeth
County, Texas. I am preparing to send you the original certificate of
location. In return, I need 5 certified copies returned to me at my
post office box. Texas law requires you record documents that you do
not wish to record. Please look forward to my letter with a check for
15 + 5*5 = 40 dollars. Please fax me if I have the amount of money
incorrect at 915-988-2537 or email me at
Sincerely,
Marcus Roberts
Texas Occupations Code - Section 1201.205. Statement Of Ownership And
Location
ß 1201.2055. ELECTION BY OWNER
(d) If an owner elects to treat a manufactured home as real
property, the department shall issue to the owner a certified copy
of the statement of ownership and location that on its face reflects
that the owner has elected to treat the manufactured home as real
property at the location listed on the statement. Not later than
the 60th day after the date the department issues a certified copy
of the statement of ownership and location to the owner, the owner
must:
(1) file the certified copy in the real property
records of the county in which the home is located; and
(2) notify the department and the tax
assessor-collector that the certified copy has been filed.
(e) A manufactured home is not considered to be real
property until a certified copy of the statement of ownership and
location has been filed and the department and the tax
assessor-collector have been notified of the filing as provided by
Subsection (d).