Old March 10th 10, 04:06 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default second letter to clerk ortega

Marcus Roberts
PO BOX 961029
El Paso, Texas 79996

Abigail Ortega
Clerk of the County & District Court
Hudspeth County, Texas
PO BOX 58
Sierra Blanca, Texas 79851

March 10, 2010

Dear Ms. Ortega

Please send me to my above post office box five certified copies of
the deed for my homestead, recorded in the real property records as
instrument number 130754. Since the deed is TWO PAGES, I have enclosed
a check for 50 dollars.

Sincerely,

Marcus Roberts
Old March 10th 10, 06:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 10, 9:06*am, NONE wrote:
Marcus Roberts
PO BOX 961029
El Paso, Texas 79996

Abigail Ortega
Clerk of the County & District Court
Hudspeth County, Texas
PO BOX 58
Sierra Blanca, Texas 79851

March 10, 2010

Dear Ms. Ortega

* * * * Please send me to my above post office box five certified copies of
the deed for my homestead, recorded in the real property records as
instrument number 130754. Since the deed is TWO PAGES, I have enclosed
a check for 50 dollars.

Sincerely,

Marcus Roberts

Certified Mail 7009 2250 0001 5830 3494