Old March 12th 10, 12:03 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Roberts appears banned from sitting in Congress without consent ofCongress

This is going to be my response no matter what the State Department
says. By being forcefully given diplomatic immunity, I can’t sit in
the US Congress. I will not explain what has been done. This is
disgraceful
Of the State Department to force immunity on me.

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of ST Kitts and Nevis (or former ambassador)

The final analysis is that I can’t serve in Congress. Congress must
approve titles of nobility. I can’t sit in either house with approval
or a renunciation of St Kitts and Nevis citizenship. If I can’t in
federal court get what I have been given, I can’t sit in Congress.
I will use this clause in a response from my suit against the State
Department.

I hold a foreign office…

I will not be elected to an office to ask a group of people for
permission to represent black people.

“accept of any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind
whatever, from any king, prince, or foreign state”

Marcus

Title of Nobility Clause
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[...]

How much is damages for a lifetime ban from sitting in Congress, being
Vice President or President?
This is a question of DAMAGES. I can never hold federal or state
office without losing a citizenship.
It cost me about 60,000 dollars to become a St Kitts and Nevis
citizen, and I want the money back,
plus damages. Congress might never accept that I renounced.

The White Niger can't sit in Congress or be President.

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis

The final analysis is that I can’t serve in Congress. Congress must
approve titles of nobility. I can’t sit in either house with approval
or a renunciation of St Kitts and Nevis citizenship. If I can’t in
federal court get what I have been given, I can’t sit in Congress.
I will use this clause in a response from my suit against the State
Department.

I hold a foreign office…

I will not be elected to an office to ask a group of people for
permission to represent black people.

“accept of any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind
whatever, from any king, prince, or foreign state”

Marcus

Title of Nobility Clause
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[...]

Yo Mad Marcus,

YOU chose to spend $60,000 to become a citizen of St. Kitts and Nevis,
the U.S. did not ask you to become a citizen of St. Kitts and Nevis.
Sorry YOU are out of $60,000 by your own foolishness, so you can't
recover your money. BTW $60,000 should be chump change for someone who
is a MILLIONAIRE like you claim to be. There is a silver lining: We
already have more than enough morons both in Congress and in the White
House without adding a True Mad Hatter to the mix.

The final analysis is that I can’t serve in Congress. Congress must
approve titles of nobility. I can’t sit in either house with approval
or a renunciation of St Kitts and Nevis citizenship. If I can’t in
federal court get what I have been given, I can’t sit in Congress.
I will use this clause in a response from my suit against the State
Department.

I hold a foreign office…

I will not be elected to an office to ask a group of people for
permission to represent black people.

“accept of any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind
whatever, from any king, prince, or foreign state”

Marcus

Title of Nobility Clause
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[...]

House without adding a True Mad Hatter to the mix.- Hide quoted text -

When this email is linked to Texas Tech, I am going to get about
100,000
dollars and I am going to hound you for the judgement for the rest
of your life, Paul Truong.

Marcus Roberts