Old March 13th 10, 06:54 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default letter to Ortega: Roberts v. Ortega

Marcus Roberts
PO BOX 961029
El Paso, Texas 79996

Abigail Ortega
County & District Clerk
via fax 915-369-0055

March 13, 2010

Dear Ms. Ortega

This fax concerns the recent lawsuit filed against you. I have mailed
you this Saturday morning two certified letters to your post office
box. The letters contain two original documents: Judge Becky's
original signature on a document necessary for continued electric
power service, and my certificate of location for my mobile home
notarized from the Texas Manufactured Housing division. Both letters
request that you RECORD both 1 page documents. I need 5 copies of my
home title. You have two separate checks for 40 and 15 dollars, and
tracking numbers 7009 2250 0001 5837 0281, 7009 2250 0001 5837 0298.
Please record both documents in the real property records and return
me the original documents with certified copies, as requested.

After I get all copies back (including the five certified copies of my
homestead warranty deed I mailed you for 50 dollars), I expect a
motion to dismiss from or answer your attorney. I will agree to
mediation with your attorney in El Paso if you do not record the title
policy. However, I will not drop the litigation until all requested
documents are recorded, or we have litigated to the United States
Supreme Court.
There needs to be a way to resolve future disputes, as I am an active
real estate trader.
To drop the suit, we both need to sign mutual release of any and all
claims, which needs to be recorded in the real property records of
Hudspeth County.

I will not settle without a recoded release.

Sincerely,

Marcus Roberts