Old March 13th 10, 09:55 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default letter to US Attorney John Murry

Marcus Roberts
PO BOX 961029
El Paso, Texas 79996

John E. Murry
United States Attorney
601 NW Loop 410
Suite 600
San Antonio, Texas 78216-5597
via fax 210-384-7321

Dear Mr. Murry

I am in receipt of your letter of March 11, 2010. I disagree with
your statement that you have not been properly served. You admit
receiving a First Amended Complaint on March 2, 2010. I will file a
DEFAULT MOTION against Hillary Clinton and the State Department 60
days thereafter March 2, 2010.
You are risking Secretary Clinton's money with your incorrect
interpretation of the rules. You can be sued personally for these
ridiculous statements.

I bring to your attention that the Clerk of the Western District
refuses to post your letter on the docket unless you somehow bribe the
Clerk . The Clerk is a defendant in his own docket in an amended suit
filed by me (Roberts v. Rio Grande Electric Cooperative.)

I offer to settle the entire case for 100,000 dollars with a second
passport and passport card prior June 1, 2010. I caution you that you
could be named as a defendant for refusing to acknowledge you have
been served.

I will send you a certified letter with the suit again, to satisfy
your need to delay these proceedings in violation of US law.

Sincerely,

Marcus Roberts
PRO SE

Old March 13th 10, 10:57 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 13, 3:01*pm, NONE wrote:
[...]

Their fax number is 210-384-7312. I just faxed them the 41 page
complaint.
Iw ill resend the complaint priority certified mail.

Marcus Roberts