Old March 15th 10, 04:57 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default REWARD OFFERED against KUBINSKI

REWARD OFFERED FOR TESTIMONY AGAINST PAUL KUBINSKI

I am offering a 5,000 dollar reward for information leading to the
conviction of Attorney Paul Kubinski for EXTORTION. His para legal's
can make a fortune. **** you, you GOD DAMN EXTORTIONIST.
When you counter sue, I will demand counsel, and sue you again in
FEDERAL COURT.

I am filing a TEXAS BAR COMPLAINT AGAINST YOU, Paul

You are a god damn lunatic!

Marcus Roberts
7009 2250 0001 5830 3517
7009 2250 0001 5836 7304
7009 2250 0001 5836 5300
Marcus Roberts
Old March 15th 10, 04:58 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 15, 10:57*am, NONE wrote:
REWARD OFFERED FOR TESTIMONY AGAINST PAUL KUBINSKI

I am offering a 5,000 dollar reward for information leading to the
conviction of Attorney Paul Kubinski for EXTORTION. His para legal's
can make a fortune. **** you, you GOD DAMN EXTORTIONIST.
When you counter sue, I will demand counsel, and sue you again in
FEDERAL COURT.

I am filing a TEXAS BAR COMPLAINT AGAINST YOU, Paul

You are a god damn lunatic!

Marcus Roberts
7009 2250 0001 5830 3517
7009 2250 0001 5836 7304
7009 2250 0001 5836 5300
Marcus Roberts

No matter what you say, I AM GOING TO RUN RADIO ADS AGAINST YOU
Old March 15th 10, 05:00 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 15, 10:57*am, NONE wrote:
REWARD OFFERED FOR TESTIMONY AGAINST PAUL KUBINSKI

I am offering a 5,000 dollar reward for information leading to the
conviction of Attorney Paul Kubinski for EXTORTION. His para legal's
can make a fortune. **** you, you GOD DAMN EXTORTIONIST.
When you counter sue, I will demand counsel, and sue you again in
FEDERAL COURT.

I am filing a TEXAS BAR COMPLAINT AGAINST YOU, Paul

You are a god damn lunatic!

Marcus Roberts
7009 2250 0001 5830 3517
7009 2250 0001 5836 7304
7009 2250 0001 5836 5300
Marcus Roberts

**** you, Paul kubinski.

7009 2250 0001 5830 3494
Old March 15th 10, 08:26 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 15, 9:57*am, NONE wrote:
REWARD OFFERED FOR TESTIMONY AGAINST PAUL KUBINSKI

I am filing a TEXAS BAR COMPLAINT AGAINST YOU, Paul

You are a god damn lunatic!

Marcus Roberts

Pot calling kettle black.