Old March 15th 10, 05:39 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Roberts gets diplomatic immunity claim in loss of Citizenship

Paul Kubinski's plan: TAKE ROBERTS CITIZENSHIP, and KILL ROBERTS

It's simple. Paul Kubinski takes 10,000 dollars in cash from the NSA,
gets Roberts no possible legal assistance in Roberts v. Clinton if the
USA tries to take my US citizenship, and kill me. The GOD DAMN
ATTORNEY IS OPENLY TRYING TO EXECUTE ME. I get deported to RUSSIA!
Kubinksi uses the TExas BAr WEB SITE, to deny me counsel, and EXECUTE
ME!

Paul - I get to claim DIPLOAMITC IMMUNITY in defense of liable and
slander. If I lose my US citizesnhip, I get full criminal immunity if
I want it. When I told you that, you quit the case.

This is FEDERAL COURT. Paul, this is the WESTERN DISTRICT OF TEXAS on
libel and slander.

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis
Old March 15th 10, 05:39 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 15, 11:39*am, NONE wrote:
Paul Kubinski's plan: TAKE ROBERTS CITIZENSHIP, and KILL ROBERTS

It's simple. Paul Kubinski takes 10,000 dollars in cash from the NSA,
gets Roberts no possible legal assistance in Roberts v. Clinton if the
USA tries to take my US citizenship, and kill me. The GOD DAMN
ATTORNEY IS OPENLY TRYING TO EXECUTE ME. I get deported to RUSSIA!
Kubinksi uses the TExas BAr WEB SITE, to deny me counsel, and EXECUTE
ME!

Paul - I get to claim DIPLOAMITC IMMUNITY in defense of liable and
slander. If I lose my US citizesnhip, I get full criminal immunity if
I want it. When I told you that, you quit the case.

This is FEDERAL COURT. Paul, this is the WESTERN DISTRICT OF TEXAS on
libel and slander.

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis

Take my US citizenship, that is
Old March 15th 10, 05:40 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 15, 11:39*am, NONE wrote:
Paul Kubinski's plan: TAKE ROBERTS CITIZENSHIP, and KILL ROBERTS

It's simple. Paul Kubinski takes 10,000 dollars in cash from the NSA,
gets Roberts no possible legal assistance in Roberts v. Clinton if the
USA tries to take my US citizenship, and kill me. The GOD DAMN
ATTORNEY IS OPENLY TRYING TO EXECUTE ME. I get deported to RUSSIA!
Kubinksi uses the TExas BAr WEB SITE, to deny me counsel, and EXECUTE
ME!

Paul - I get to claim DIPLOAMITC IMMUNITY in defense of liable and
slander. If I lose my US citizesnhip, I get full criminal immunity if
I want it. When I told you that, you quit the case.

This is FEDERAL COURT. Paul, this is the WESTERN DISTRICT OF TEXAS on
libel and slander.

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis

I get diplomaitc immunity on the "B" misdemanor
Old March 15th 10, 05:44 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 15, 11:40*am, NONE wrote:
On Mar 15, 11:39*am, NONE wrote:

Paul Kubinski's plan: TAKE ROBERTS CITIZENSHIP, and KILL ROBERTS

It's simple. Paul Kubinski takes 10,000 dollars in cash from the NSA,
gets Roberts no possible legal assistance in Roberts v. Clinton if the
USA tries to take my US citizenship, and kill me. The GOD DAMN
ATTORNEY IS OPENLY TRYING TO EXECUTE ME. I get deported to RUSSIA!
Kubinksi uses the TExas BAr WEB SITE, to deny me counsel, and EXECUTE
ME!

Paul - I get to claim DIPLOAMITC IMMUNITY in defense of liable and
slander. If I lose my US citizesnhip, I get full criminal immunity if
I want it. When I told you that, you quit the case.

This is FEDERAL COURT. Paul, this is the WESTERN DISTRICT OF TEXAS on
libel and slander.

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis

I get diplomaitc immunity on the "B" misdemanor- Hide quoted text -

In reality, secret diplomatic immunity turns into loss of US
citizenship. Kubinksi is an executioner
and a crook. I will do everything in my power to expose his attempts
to deny me legal counsel.

Marcus Roberts
Old March 15th 10, 06:15 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 15, 11:44*am, NONE wrote:
On Mar 15, 11:40*am, NONE wrote:

On Mar 15, 11:39*am, NONE wrote:

[...]

Marcus Roberts- Hide quoted text -

I have a multimillion dollar claim right now against the Texas Bar, El
Paso Bar, and Paul Kubinski, and his law firm. Paul Kubinski wants to
steal 2,000 dollars of my money. Does this make rational economic
sense? No.

When NSA pays Paul in CASH, it makes all the sense in the world. Once
Paul can't get me to fill out the LOSS OF CITIZENSHIP QUESTIONARE, he
just quits, and calls me unrepresentable

In over 90 days of legal representation on a b misdemeanor, Paul
refuses to give me a trail, any evidence against me, and documentation
of the case, the man is a CON ARTIST. Nothing comes back, except the
not guilty plea. I can't even get copies of a speedy trial waiver.

The man is taking money in cash to kill me, and talking about LEGAL
ETHICS on the Texas bar Web site.

Marcus Roberts
PRO SE

Old March 15th 10, 06:17 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 15, 12:15*pm, NONE wrote:
On Mar 15, 11:44*am, NONE wrote:

On Mar 15, 11:40*am, NONE wrote:

On Mar 15, 11:39*am, NONE wrote:

[...]

PRO SE- Hide quoted text -

Paul offered me 2,000 dollars back of 4,000 dollars. I refuse. The
contract
does not let him quit. It is a non refundable fee. I want my money
back.

Marcus Roberts
Old March 15th 10, 08:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Paul offered me 2,000 dollars back of 4,000 dollars. I refuse. The
contract
does not let him quit. It is a non refundable fee. I want my money
back.

Marcus Roberts

Yo Marcus,

I thought you said you were a MILLIONAIRE -- $2,000, even $4,000 is
chump change for you. Help me understand your side of this.

For those of us who are rather new here why do you keep thinking and
saying that EVERYONE -- Hillary, Paul T., the State Department, The
Russians, the USCF, et al are out to KILL you?!? Why would anyone
lift a finger to off you?? Other than for the entertainment value --
you are like a serial novel one can put down, where the reader must
stay tuned to follow all the twists and turns of Marcus W.
Roberts' (tm) life -- your not even worth the time it takes to read
your rather delusional rantings, so why would anyone spend the time
and money to have you killed??? James Bond you are not (I'll leave
that for Sam Sloan). However if you continue to threaten people with
lawsuits, and making highly charged statements someone might take the
time to have you ARRESTED and thrown in JAIL... or into an
INSTITUTION for the INSANE. Do you have PROOF and can you PRODUCE IT
that people are out to have you KILLED??

Come on Marcus, help us all UNDERSTAND your side of the equation.