Old March 15th 10, 06:59 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default IMPEACH THE CHEIF NIGER

IMPEACH THE CHEIF NIGER

You need to understand that Barack Obama has direct knowledge of NSA
operations. NSA agents intentionally come to El Paso, get charged with
crimes, and hire Paul Kubinaki. The Chief Niger has rescued himself on
my passport application, only to move money toward Kubinski in
clients. Indeed, people have asked for criminal defense who
INTENTIONALLY HARASS AND STALK each other, all to thwart my defense.

Niger Obama openly says he can't help anyone. I am going to sue him
into impeachment.
Obmam is a racist criminal, who will end up worse off than Nixion if
he can't control NSA.

Marcus Roberts
The White Niger
Old March 15th 10, 09:22 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 15, 11:59*am, NONE wrote:
IMPEACH THE CHEIF NIGER

You need to understand that *Barack Obama has direct knowledge of NSA
operations. NSA agents intentionally come to El Paso, get charged with
crimes, and hire Paul Kubinaki. The Chief Niger has rescued himself on
my passport application, only to move money toward Kubinski in
clients. Indeed, people have asked for criminal defense who

Niger Obama openly says he can't help anyone. I am going to sue him
into impeachment.
Obmam is a racist criminal, who will end up worse off than Nixion if
he can't control NSA.

Marcus Roberts
The White Niger

This is getting to be REALLY GOOFY -- someone pass me the popcorn:

OK lets see if I got this straight. FIRST you claimed you were the
ADVISER to President Obama, correct?!?

SECOND do you have PROOF that NSA agents are "intentionally coming" to
El Paso??

THIRD a few posts back you said that that your PASSPORT APPLICATION
had been APPROVED!!!! Are you hinting now that it has NOT been
APPROVED?? WHY?!?

FOURTH are you stating that the NSA is trying to " INTENTIONALLY
HARASS AND STALK" all to thwart your defense?? (Something might have
gotten lost in translation).

FIFTH YOU can't " sue him (Obama) into impeachment." Only CONGRESS
can bring charges of impeachment against the President, and even then
the President has the right to a defense. You're not even a sitting
member of Congress so you can't even draft the Articles of Impeachment
necessary to remove Obama from office.

SIXTH If you are right and EVERYONE and there brother are out to KILL
YOU, Obama is probably safe from you at least.

SEVENTH. You said that YOU and OBAMA were tight buddy buddies, what
happened to your relationship with the President that now you want to
"sue him (Obama) into impeachment."?? Or is there a PLAN that you and
the President have cooked up to save St. Kitts and Nevis, and this
"falling out" is just so much play acting to throw your detractors off
the trail? You can tell us your faithful readers, we PROMISE not to
breathe a WORD!!!! Maybe we can ride to your defense to safe you!!!
Old March 16th 10, 01:08 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 15, 2:59*pm, NONE wrote:
IMPEACH THE CHEIF NIGER

You need to understand that *Barack Obama has direct knowledge of NSA
operations. NSA agents intentionally come to El Paso, get charged with
crimes, and hire Paul Kubinaki. The Chief Niger has rescued himself on
my passport application, only to move money toward Kubinski in
clients. Indeed, people have asked for criminal defense who
INTENTIONALLY HARASS AND STALK each other, all to thwart my defense.

Niger Obama openly says he can't help anyone. I am going to sue him
into impeachment.
Obmam is a racist criminal, who will end up worse off than Nixion if
he can't control NSA.

Marcus Roberts
The White Niger

Hey Mark-Bob....I just got my passport. Didn't even have to pay for
it.

Neener, neener, nee-ner.